Duncan Hines 99 Cents-Ontario!

Decorating By ncbert Updated 11 Oct 2007 , 8:53pm by baker101

ncbert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncbert Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:04pm
post #1 of 11

Just an FYI to anybody that lives in Ontario,Canada. The No Frills grocery store chain has locked and lowered there Duncan Hines cake mixes to .99 cents till Jan.?/08. My store anyways, I assume it's chainwide..?

HTH
Nancy

10 replies
carabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carabear Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 1:48am
post #2 of 11

Wow! Thanks! I love your Tim's sign. Just finished a Tim's actually.

gakali Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gakali Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 11

Thanks for the info! I don't know if we have a No Frills around here. Carabear, do you know if there's one in Cambridge?

carabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carabear Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 11:44pm
post #4 of 11

Hi There! I am not sure about Cambridge. I know there is one in Guelph on Speedsvale Road.

Staceface81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Staceface81 Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:00am
post #5 of 11

My husband had a business trip to Canada and he brought back Tim Horton's coffee. MAN! It is stinking awesome! Ya'll know how to make coffee up there. icon_smile.gif

kels_bells Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kels_bells Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:07am
post #6 of 11

That's a great price.
Have you ever tried the pc brand from Zehrs. They are pretty tasty and are also on for $0.99.

ncbert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncbert Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 2:40am
post #7 of 11

You can check the No Frills website for locations if needed.

WOW 3 CCer's from Cambridge...Well I was born and raised in Cambridge until high school then I moved to Kincardine. I now live in London,Ont. My brother,wife and 4 kids live in Ayr. He works in Cambridge and said a guy at his work wife does cakes..hmm maybe one of you's,never know.

Well great to meet all of you's!
Nancy

pastrygirl33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrygirl33 Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 4:18am
post #8 of 11

This is going to be funny but I have to say, I live in montreal, Quebec and we have great coffee although it is sooo much stronger then ontario's. Quebec's Tim Horton's makes there coffee stronger than in ontario. When I travel to see family in toronto I like their coffee better then ours. In Quebec because we are so much more ethnic we tend to llike the coffee much stronger.

KathleenR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathleenR Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 5:00pm
post #9 of 11

Thanks ncbert, I will have to check that out. I do like your Timmies avater, I've noticed it before. I always need a fix. Every summer we drive from Ont to NB, I know every Tim's along the way icon_razz.gif

baker101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baker101 Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 8:51pm
post #10 of 11

I believe the price lockdown is chainwide because both of our No Frills have that sale on right now. Its soo awesome, I have hardly any room left in our cupboards for real food.

Hubby thinks I have an addiction, Duncans Hines doesnt think so icon_biggrin.gif

baker101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baker101 Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 8:53pm
post #11 of 11

I believe the price lockdown is chainwide because both of our No Frills have that sale on right now. Its soo awesome, I have hardly any room left in our cupboards for real food.

Hubby thinks I have an addiction, Duncans Hines doesnt think so icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%