Little Mermaid Stage Cake And Fish Cupcakes

Decorating By Nitu Updated 30 Apr 2008 , 7:23pm by Nitu

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 4 Dec 2006 , 7:02pm
post #1 of 4

I made this cake for my daughters 4th birthday. This is the little mermaid stage cake.
Background for the mermaid makes huge difference. It was vanilla raspberry cake with whipped cream filling. People love the cake decoration and test too. And I made fish decorated Strawberry cupcakes. Kids were very happy to get their own decorated cupcake. I was very happy and proud with all those cakes. So wanted to shear with you all CC friends.

I am sorry the file is more that requird file size. Please see the photos at my website.

http://cakecorner.photosite.com/

Thanks
Nitu

3 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 6 Dec 2006 , 3:19am
post #2 of 4

Hi Nitu,

Tried to open your birthday cake album, but it froze up my computer icon_sad.gif (I only have slowwww speed dial-up.)

Sure sounded pretty, though icon_smile.gif

CakeDivaToo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDivaToo Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 12:49am
post #3 of 4

How did you ice this cake? I want to try one next week for a graduation. If you iced the bottom cake first how did you avoid messing it up to ice the top part? Did you ice the entire cake at once? Did you use the rods to hold the top in place?

Thanks,

CakeDivaToo
[email protected]

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 7:23pm
post #4 of 4

Sorry I am seeing your message so late. I hope its not too late for you.

I iced two round cake first. Then I cut one cake in half and did icing on that parts and then I put those two half part on round cake. It is so easy. I used 3 rods to hold this cake.

I hope it will help.
And sorry again for late reply.

Thanks for asking.
Nitu

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%