Need Ideas For Selling Sweets Or Pastry's At The Local Fm

Decorating By jackie20201 Updated 1 Oct 2007 , 3:30pm by pottedmeatchunks

jackie20201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie20201 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 3:51am
post #1 of 4

I need some ideas for selling at the local farmers market I want to set up a stand and sell some sweet treat I have on the list your basic cookies and decorated sugar cookies any other suggestions. I would appreciate it and thanks in advance for your suggestions!! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
pottedmeatchunks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pottedmeatchunks Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 5:10pm
post #2 of 4

well we are almost into caramel apple season so that is my suggestion! you can do the craziest things with caramel apples...and theyre yummy!

Ginnycakes3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ginnycakes3 Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 4

Caramel apples are a great idea.I just made a batch this weekend for a party we had and they were a big hit and yummy. You can make all kinds by dipping in carame then rolling in nut's, m&ms, crushed graham crackers, oreo's,etc...then drizzle with chocolate. Since it's fall I made the Caramel Apple Pie, (got the idea from someone on this site. TY) and I also made some chocolate caramel then rolled in candy corn. I let them set and wrapped in clear treat bags and tied the bag with fall ribbon.
I think these along with Decorated sugar cookies (pumpkin's, leaves, halloween etc..) mini loaves of pumpkin bread etc..and also sugar glazed cinnamon pecans. Good luck

pottedmeatchunks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pottedmeatchunks Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 3:30pm
post #4 of 4

my other idea for you is the year before last I went to one of those mountain arts and crafty fairs and this couple baked mini pumpkin pies! they had them in those mini disposable tins individually wrapped. they were SO cute so I had to buy one for my bf and he loved it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%