Opinion...

Decorating By RobzC8kz Updated 27 Sep 2007 , 4:30pm by RobzC8kz

RobzC8kz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RobzC8kz Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 12:18am
post #1 of 11

Just out of curiosity, what do you all think is my best cake?? Or my top 3??? I'm going to make up some standing displays for the businesses that refer orders to me, and I want to showcase my best works. I can't decide!!!! Be honest...

10 replies
mommapaul3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommapaul3 Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 12:49am
post #2 of 11

Well, I think all your cakes are fabulous, so you could go with any of them. My personal favorites were the princess tiara pillow cake and the Thomas cakes. I also liked the square tiered one with the fall colors. HTH

annacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annacakes Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 12:58am
post #3 of 11

All pretty good cakes. My favorites, in order...tiara and Grandmas cake, Fall Bridal cake, Thomas cakes. Go for it.

meldancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meldancer Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:06am
post #4 of 11

My vote is for the princess tiara, the fall Bridal cake and the SF Giants bball hat. I like the gma pillow cake too, but the pillow with the tiara is more detailed. Good luck!

vonnie99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vonnie99 Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:07am
post #5 of 11

They all look great - my favorite is the tiara...I like Thomas too though

SueB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueB Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:08am
post #6 of 11

All of your cakes are nice. Just a word of advise...I wouldn't use the Thomas cake or any other licensed character cake because of the licensing laws.

ssunshine564 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ssunshine564 Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:10am
post #7 of 11

My favorites are the Thomas cake, Fall Bridal and the Tiara cake. It was very hard to choose. icon_biggrin.gif

elvis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elvis Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:11am
post #8 of 11

I like the tiara cake, the blue packages with the bows and the black baseball cap the best! Your cakes are very pretty!

Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:25am
post #9 of 11

The baseball cap in black and one of the pillow cakes to prove your ability to do unusual cakes. The fall wedding cake a traditional form and proves you can do it. Finally, I liked the Dallas Cowboy cake. You made a boring sheet cake look really good.

kidsnurse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kidsnurse Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 1:55am
post #10 of 11

I think it depends on who your target audience is... I like the Steelers helmet, pillow cakes and your baby shower cake (animal print one).

RobzC8kz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RobzC8kz Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 4:30pm
post #11 of 11

Thank you everyone for responding! I think I have my "top 3" now!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%