Need Jungle Animal Patterns

Decorating By SherriSenger Updated 29 Nov 2006 , 4:35pm by nefgaby

SherriSenger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SherriSenger Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 2:50am
post #1 of 7

I am in need of finding some simple jungle animals pictures. I would like to transfer the images on to a quarter sheet cake for a baby shower. I know there are some great ones out there, I see all kinds here at CC. Please send me any patterns that you think may work. Thank you so much for the help.

6 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 3:07am
post #2 of 7

Well, if no one sends you any patterns...

I'd suggest getting a child's coloring book icon_smile.gif

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 3:12am
post #3 of 7

Fisher Price makes the cutest animals in their "Little People" collection. Perhaps you can find a coloring book, or some cartoon images of those. I use them as models for making gumpaste animals - truly adorable (and appropriate for a baby shower).

Good luck finding what you need! icon_biggrin.gif

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 3:19am
post #4 of 7

You can also go to www.images.google.com and get some patterns from them, they have tons and tons, some cute some not so cute but lots to choose from! HTH

SherriSenger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SherriSenger Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 12:43pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you all very much. I found what I needed at the images google site. Wow what a great site for patterns. Thanks for sharring.

christeena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christeena Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 12:54pm
post #6 of 7

The Whimsical Bakehouse has a jungle animal cake with patterns in it that the author does in chocolate. Good Luck and post pics!!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 29 Nov 2006 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherriSenger

Thank you all very much. I found what I needed at the images google site. Wow what a great site for patterns. Thanks for sharring.

I'm glad I could help!! icon_biggrin.gif I have that link saved into my favorites, I always check there first!! icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%