Uploading Bikini Cakes/bra Cakes

Decorating By flayvurdfun Updated 3 Feb 2013 , 8:43pm by KathysCC

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 24 Nov 2006 , 3:02pm
post #1 of 12

I wanted to let you all know something that seems to be a little misunderstood. We have gotten a few reports on bikini cakes and/or bra cake pictures.. they are not considered adult or naughty unless they show some kind of nudity or show adult scenes of some sort. I have moved a couple to the uncategorized other cakes area. These are the rules that were passed to us. Have a great cake type of day! Keep on baking!!!!!!!!
thumbs_up.gificon_wink.gif

11 replies
daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 26 Nov 2006 , 1:42am
post #2 of 12

thanks for this info

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 26 Nov 2006 , 10:10pm
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by flayvurdfun

I wanted to let you all know something that seems to be a little misunderstood. We have gotten a few reports on bikini cakes and/or bra cake pictures.. they are not considered adult or naughty unless they show some kind of nudity or show adult scenes of some sort. I have moved a couple to the uncategorized other cakes area. These are the rules that were passed to us. Have a great cake type of day! Keep on baking!!!!!!!!
thumbs_up.gificon_wink.gif

lol wouldn't a bikini or bra be considered clothing? maybe we can post them there??

Derby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Derby Posted 26 Nov 2006 , 11:47pm
post #4 of 12

I was just thinking the same thing Risquebusiness! I just made a bra/boob cake and it shows the nipples, but it "technically" has clothing on, right?? LOL! icon_razz.gif I think that mine (the black and red one in the naughty gallery) is a little too slutty to post in the normal galleries.

icon_surprised.gif

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 26 Nov 2006 , 11:50pm
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derby

I was just thinking the same thing Risquebusiness! I just made a bra/boob cake and it shows the nipples, but it "technically" has clothing on, right?? LOL! icon_razz.gif I think that mine (the black and red one in the naughty gallery) is a little too slutty to post in the normal galleries.

icon_surprised.gif

Tee hee, I would feel better posting them in the Naughty gallery now that they have children on the web site also..lol and you NEVER know who you may offend....LOL

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 5:43pm
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derby

icon_surprised.gif

sorry it took so long to get back on here....

something like that would HAVE to be in the Naughty Gallery.... if it shows nipples even through the Clothing then it belongs here....

MJLachica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJLachica Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 6:26pm
post #7 of 12

Hi there,

I am a new member and I have a cake photo to post. Not sure if it is naughty or not. It is a sushi girl cake. If you saw Sex In The City, the movie, you will know what I am talking about. The cake is a naked girl, with flowers and leaves in all the critical places, and sushi displayed all over her. Nothing shows, but it is a lot of skin. I would love to put it in the gallery that get the most views, but I do not want to violate any rules. I personally do not think it is naughty, but there are probably some who will. Please advise.

sadiepix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadiepix Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 8:35pm
post #8 of 12

Welcome to CC! This is a very addictive place!

I am not sure about the sushi girl cake area to post in...I know people can find all sorts of things to get offended about..icon_smile.gif but I REALLY want to see this cake! I can't wait til you post it!

Will keep my eyes peeled!

mommynana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommynana Posted 28 Oct 2010 , 1:47am
post #9 of 12

i posted a pic last week and it had a bikini and they moved it twice!!

sweetsherbit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsherbit Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 1:09pm
post #10 of 12

Hi guy's I have also tried to upload a naught nurse cake 3 times, and they have removed it!! Im taking it that it must look too much like the real thing...lovely compliment haha icon_smile.gif

P.S It was uploaded to the naughty category!! icon_sad.gif

carol74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carol74 Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 4:44am
post #11 of 12

If you don't mind me asking, do you know how to go about uploading a picture to the naughty section.  I've been trying to but have had no success. Thanks

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 3 Feb 2013 , 8:43pm
post #12 of 12

Hi I'm Kathy the photo gallery moderator.   I've been gone a little while and am not aware of any of the photos you have mentioned.  Almost all cake photos are allowed and probably just need to go into the naughty galleries.  If you aren't sure, PM me the photo and ill let you know.

With the new system you need permission to access the naughty galleries.  Just PM me with your permission request and I will send it in.  Once you have the permission turned on you can view and post photos to those albums.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%