Cake Central--Nothing In Stock!

Decorating By redbird Updated 21 Sep 2007 , 8:03pm by krazykat_14

redbird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redbird Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 4:45am
post #1 of 12

Why, when I want to shop Cake Central is 1/2 of everything I look at sold out or not in stock? Are they discontinuing the store?

11 replies
Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 5:03pm
post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird

Why, when I want to shop Cake Central is 1/2 of everything I look at sold out or not in stock? Are they discontinuing the store?

Yes the store is going through a transitional phase. Most products are being phased out.

the only product we are actively restocking at the moment is the CakeCentral Dust line. Every other product is being re-evaluated to see if the revenue is justifying the time/money cost.

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 5:33pm
post #3 of 12

I beg of you, please continue the Cake Central line of clothing and accessories, like the car magnet! I am anxiously waiting for these!! icon_biggrin.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 6:00pm
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by culinarycreations

I beg of you, please continue the Cake Central line of clothing and accessories, like the car magnet! I am anxiously waiting for these!! icon_biggrin.gif

OH I hope so too... I didn't have the money last time the aprons and shirts were in stock but now I do and I have been waiting patiently (well kinda)

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 6:58pm
post #5 of 12

I've got a car magnet on my list for my stocking for Christmas! Get restocked in time with a Wish List feature that we can send to our DH's!! (Oh Doug - you can send one to your wife LOL!)

disp4so Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disp4so Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 12

I would like to buy a car magnet too ... I hope you decide to keep those

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 7:16pm
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird

Yes the store is going through a transitional phase. Most products are being phased out.

the only product we are actively restocking at the moment is the CakeCentral Dust line. Every other product is being re-evaluated to see if the revenue is justifying the time/money cost.

I am in LOVE with the CC dust! They are so superior to others I have used. I hope those will be around for a long long time!!!

ericablondegirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ericablondegirl Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 7:22pm
post #8 of 12

Please re-stock the shirts, aprons , and car magnets....I want to make some purchases.

bellejoey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellejoey Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 7:28pm
post #9 of 12

I would also love to purchase the car magnet. People give me the evil eye when I drive too slow! icon_smile.gif

Denae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denae Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 7:33pm
post #10 of 12

yes, def the apron...i have been waiting for one for a few weeks now! thanks!

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 7:47pm
post #11 of 12

I have been wanting the whole line of CC things...car magnet, apron, mug, etc... We really love this site and want to purchase things as much as we can! Please keep all your things in stock and you will see we will support you Heath and Jackie!!! icon_biggrin.gif

krazykat_14 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krazykat_14 Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 8:03pm
post #12 of 12

Ok, I'm not up to cake competitions yet, but there are a few little get-togethers (OSSAS, Rockin Rockford Awesome Cake Challenge) that the members want to go to and get together at, so I REALLY think the shirts would be a justifiable expense.... icon_biggrin.gif

and the magnets... NOBODY else has them and I've looked, even though I would love my official CC one... But I can't find them anywhere else, so PLEASE continue those!!!!!! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%