Omg What A Day!!!

Decorating By Letmebeurdesignr Updated 20 Sep 2007 , 6:21pm by Letmebeurdesignr

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 2:25pm
post #1 of 6

Started at 5am when my 13 year old woke me up screaming...I jumped outta bed thinking she had a nightmare and found out she had fallen off her bunkbed when trying to get up and ready for school. She apparently missed the ladder and hit her forehead and nose and scratched her arm up.

5 min later after that I get a call from my mom saying she was at work and had locked her keys in her vehicle and needed me to call my locksmith friend. So i call him and asked him if he could do it. He said sure. Keep in mind this is at 5am..lol So I take my 13 year old to the ER to make sure she is ok. While at the hospital I talked to my locksmith friend and he said he aint found mom yet. I told him where she was and he was like ummmm you mean _________ apartments?? Im like OMG i gave you the wrong apartment name. Mom works security at apts, btw.

Daughter is fine so they released her and sent her back to school. So I bring her back home and get her ready for school and took her to school.
While leaving the school mom calls me again saying she had lost 40 dollars and she might have lost it at my house while she was waiting on my 10 year old daughter's bus to run. She then calls me back and said my 10 year old was acting like she was putting something in her lunch/bookbag and wasnt accusing but wanted me to check her to make sure she didnt have it. So I go to the school and check my daughters bookbag and lunchbox and she didnt have it. So i come home and check the house for it and sure enough it was on the bathroom floor.

Im still working on my 18 year old daughters cake and scared to start on it because i might burn the friggin house down baking a cake. What else will go wrong!!!

5 replies
ctackett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ctackett Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 2:34pm
post #2 of 6

Step back, count to twenty, have a cup of coffee, turn on some good ole southern rock or travis tritt and dance like no one is watching!!! Trust me, it helps destress

DCHall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DCHall Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 2:34pm
post #3 of 6

I know how you feel. I've had days like that too! I hope your's gets better!

jl5949 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jl5949 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 6

Deep Breath... I'm glad your daughter is OK!

Start the cake, it might be the only relaxing this you do today! icon_wink.gif

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 2:38pm
post #5 of 6

Eck. I feel for you. Those days are awful. It's at this point I grab some comfort food, a blanket, and watch some tv. Somehow that always makes a day better.

That and sometimes working out (but I prefer the TV) icon_lol.gif

I'm sure your day will be fantastic before it's over with. thumbs_up.gif

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 6:21pm
post #6 of 6

thanks yall...i just went and took a nap and hopefully will be better now that i have woke up. just felt like everything that could go wrong did.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%