Just Tried Lofthouse Cookies

Baking By o0lilnikki0o Updated 11 Dec 2006 , 11:04pm by queenmama77

o0lilnikki0o Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
o0lilnikki0o Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 2:50am
post #1 of 16

and OMGOSH there SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy... i must of had at least 2000 calories just from them today trying to figure that yummy icing out!!!! the cookies are SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 replies
heiser73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heiser73 Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 2:53am
post #2 of 16

What are lofthouse cookies? I think I did see the recipe on here actually. I really think I want to try them now!

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 2:54am
post #3 of 16

I've been wanting to to try that recipe. I can't get enough of the store bought ones. I can only imagine how delish yours must me!

o0lilnikki0o Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 2:57am
post #4 of 16

the cookies are weird.. there sooooooooooooooooo soft, fluffy and rather big.. not hard at all.. and i dont even no if u would call them a sugar cookie... there pretty popular, u should go to the grocery store and see if u can get them. there all over cuz of christmas right now..

there AMAZING.. no cookies ive ever tasted have been like this.. they just melt in ur mouth.. and im still wondering about the icing.. there deffinetly royal of sometype, cuz i can feel the sugar, and its not buttercream i dont think.. its not very greasy..

i think there just magic!

southernbelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southernbelle Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 2:58am
post #5 of 16

Is the lofthouse recipe on here? What is the difference between them and the no fail?

o0lilnikki0o Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:26am
post #6 of 16

there are actually TONS of recipes on lofthouse cookies! some say to do it with cake, some say just regular cookies... from what ive heard there totally dif then NFSC.. they dont get hard, they are soft, and a dif texture

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:33am
post #7 of 16

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT-HOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Those are the most fantastic store bought cookies on earth!! I could sit and eat a whole box of them! Well, ok, I couldn't, but I WANT TO!! icon_wink.gif If you haven't had them, FIND THEM!!! They are SO worth it!

allissweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allissweets Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:42am
post #8 of 16

where are they? in the refrigerated cookie dough section? are they already baked? I've never heard of them but I looooove cake-like cookies.

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:51am
post #9 of 16

They are prebaked in a clear plastic container. If you go somewhere like Wal-Mart they are over by the deli area. Oh man, I hope you find them!!

justme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justme Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:51am
post #10 of 16

they are AMAZING....... i could eat them all the time. they have them at my local krogers and the super walmart in my parents town!!!

strawberry0121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strawberry0121 Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:53am
post #11 of 16

Do you have a link to the recipe?

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:48am
post #12 of 16
doleta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doleta Posted 27 Nov 2006 , 3:02pm
post #13 of 16

I think I know what you are talking about.
They are in the bakery in a plastic see thru container.
They have icing on top, usually with sprinkles???
Oh my, they are great and addicting!
I may make those for my cookie party.

Princess3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Princess3 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 4:01pm
post #14 of 16

Can these be used as cookie bouquets, or are they too soft for sticks?

toppin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toppin Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 4:12pm
post #15 of 16

DAG!! IVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM BUT AFTER I GET MY BABY DRESED IM GOING TO WALMART!!! FOR COOKIES!!! LOL

queenmama77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
queenmama77 Posted 11 Dec 2006 , 11:04pm
post #16 of 16

Lofthouse Cookies (or the Walmart variety) are seriously laced with crack. That's the only explanation for why I can eat the whole dang box!!!

I'd read awhile back that somebody cracked (haha!) the recipe for these and I'm doing my best not to try it out. It's all I can do not to pick up a container every time I'm in the store.

Seriously. Crack.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%