Michael's Bucket Of Bottles Bargain

Baking By MandyBs Updated 30 Sep 2007 , 2:40am by nikki1201

bizcochito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizcochito Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 10:31pm
post #31 of 37

i went to 3 differents Michaels store yesterday with out luck they dont have does buckets and i need does because i went to make 100 cookies for halloween and i use does for decoration . where you found the bucket in wilton area or in other area . thank for read me. icon_cry.gif

missnnaction Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missnnaction Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 10:49pm
post #32 of 37

they are in the wilton area.. right there with the candy molds, I found them towards the bottom shelf..

AnnieJr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieJr Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 5:34pm
post #33 of 37

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone on this site for all the great advice; I'm new to cookie decorating and appreciate all the generousity.

So, following that great advice, I too bought the bucket of bottles at Michael's this week. They were not marked as being on clearance but knowing you all are very wise, I asked for a price check and they were indeed marked down to $3.98. Now my question: what's the best to way to fill them? I've tried a parchment triangle with no luck and tried from a spoon (very messy); what are you guys doing to fill them?

Thanks so much! icon_wink.gif

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 1:52am
post #34 of 37

i just went to another michael's today. they had 2 bags of bottles. they rang up at 12.99. so, obviously, i said no thanks. was it clearance, or just a ridiculous sale

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:25am
post #35 of 37

I got these and used them today to decorate cookies!! What I want to know is how in the world am I going to clean them! icon_lol.gif

turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:39am
post #36 of 37

I also checked them at Michael's today and they rang up $12.99. I wish I would have gotten the same deal as some of you did. That was a great bargain.

nikki1201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki1201 Posted 30 Sep 2007 , 2:40am
post #37 of 37

i use these all the time. to clean them, i just put a drop of soap, fill it with water and shake it around, rinse, and repeat if necessary. just make sure you rinse well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%