Luster Dust

Decorating By kaimbree01 Updated 30 Jul 2005 , 2:12pm by marv

kaimbree01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaimbree01 Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I can get luster dust in Canada? I have been wanting to make pearls of all sizes to keep on hand but have had no luck at all in finding any of the dusts.

5 replies
gotcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gotcake Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 6:10pm
post #2 of 6

try http://www.goldaskitchen.com/merchant.ihtml and type luster dust in the search box ...they have it.

and maybe this search will elp also
http://www.google.com/search?q=cake+decorating+supplies+in+canada
Good Luck

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 30 Jul 2005 , 1:22am
post #3 of 6

i wonder if there's PM hobby and crafts in your area.. i'm in Calgary and that's the only store i found that sell luster/petal dusts

kaimbree01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaimbree01 Posted 30 Jul 2005 , 2:26am
post #4 of 6

I'm in Sylvan Lake, I do have family in Calgary I should ask if they would stop there for me. Do they happen to have a website?
Thanks for the help

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 30 Jul 2005 , 2:35am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by marv

i wonder if there's PM hobby and crafts in your area.. i'm in Calgary and that's the only store i found that sell luster/petal dusts

Yikes that is the store name, I think I called it a Hobby Lobby in another post. What a great store that is!
Golda's carry all of the colours and types of dusts and will even order colours that may not appear on the site. That is where I get mine.
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 30 Jul 2005 , 2:12pm
post #6 of 6

I found out about PM hobby store while I was searching for a place that sells cake decorating supplies in Calgary other than Michael's. I have long been wanting to buy some luster and petal dusts but can't find it nowhere. Most of their supplies are from Wilton too, prices are somewhat the same or a little cheaper but they could only give 10% discount compared to Michael's 40%.

They do have a website but you can't see any of their supplies (site being updated). Here's the web address: www.pmhobbycraft.ca/.

BTW, they also sell cake dummies there.

Here's the address:
2020J 32 Av NE
Calgary, AB T2E 6T4
Phone:   (403) 291-2733

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%