Never Make This Mistake

Decorating By princessdepastel Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 2:47am by ANicole

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 5:30pm
post #31 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

sorry lionladydi - didn't mean to step on your train icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

Kinda sounds like most of us are on the same train.............. icon_lol.gif

Diane

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 6:47pm
post #32 of 40

runaway train??

crazy train??

train bound for nowhere??

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Lostinalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lostinalaska Posted 3 Oct 2007 , 9:01pm
post #33 of 40

I would go after her for the money back on the dress

princessdepastel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princessdepastel Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:44am
post #34 of 40

just so yall know, her mommy brought the dress over to my house. her mom wouldnt even look at me. even when i was thanking her (multiple times) for giving the dress back. she was soooo rude. and BTW she is 21. she's young, but at the same time, she has a 1 year old daughter who she should be setting an example for. im still hoping it rains this weekend. icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 1:10am
post #35 of 40

hhahahahahha HER MOMMY!!! now that is funny.

I'm glad you got the dress back. thumbs_up.gif

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 2:01am
post #36 of 40

Well, I am nosey and wondering why she is having such a big wedding and not feeding anyone anything but cake?

Also, if she was the best friend she was supposed to be, she should have been understanding of your current financial situation. Being best friends should have allowed you to say...it's gonna cost $90 that I don't have for supplies and her reply should have been let's figure this out together.

I think a great project for you and your kids this weekend is to decorate some cupcakes or a little cake really pretty and throw yourselves a little party - a little dancing, a gourmet dinner of hotdog octapuses and mac and cheese. Celebrate your blessings and the strength of your "new" family.

This weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving...be thankful of your recent decisions and look forward to your future.

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 3:05am
post #37 of 40

I've been to lots of big weddings and had nothing but cake and punch. I can't find fault with her for that.

Maybe that is all she is having because she couldn't find any more "friends" to donate their time and effort, and money on food. icon_lol.gif

Glad you got the dress. Hope it isn't one of those ugly bridesmaid dresses.

Diane

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 5 Oct 2007 , 3:36am
post #38 of 40

Princess, you live in Houston, chances are good its going to rain around here somewhere. icon_twisted.gif Actually how about we just wish her panties are 3 sizes to small. That way everyone isn't effected. icon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

ANicole Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ANicole Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 2:47am
post #39 of 40

You guys crack me up! It's all so funny...

ANicole Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ANicole Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 2:47am
post #40 of 40

You guys crack me up! It's all so funny...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%