Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Clubhouse

Decorating By Cg24 Updated 14 Sep 2007 , 9:56pm by crislen

Cg24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cg24 Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 9:43pm
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone!!, this is my first topic, I hope you could help me. I'm gonna make the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Rice Krispies but I need some advice about How to molding the Rice Krispies, How to glue it?, and How to make the figures?. I will apreciate all of your advices. I already saw this idea from some CC' member. I'm gonna make this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tomorrow. Thank you all. icon_smile.gif

1 reply
crislen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crislen Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 9:56pm
post #2 of 2

I can help you with the rice krispies part, but another good idea ya know... this group is so friendly and willing to share is to Private Message (PM) the Member that you got this idea from and they might be willing to share their ideas?

Now back to regular scheduled programming icon_biggrin.gif

Moulding the rice kirspies is easy - if you want a smoother surface, lighly grind the rice krispies to break them down a little. Then make up your regular recipe, but leave out the butter, this helps them glue themselves together! After it is made, wait for it to be cool enough to touch, then I, with greased hands, mould them by hand into whatever shape you want....or you can use pre-greased moulds of any type (bowl, cake pan, mug, tuna can, etc) to get the shape you want - the ball pan is great for circles.

And then before i ice or cover the RKT, I usually let them dit out overnight to dry enough to be stable!

Unfortunately I can't help with any other requests, but good luck! Can't wait to see the final project.
Then I usually let the

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%