Crisp walnut cookies sandwiched around rich chocolate filling. Enjoy baking!
* 2 egg whites
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 1/2 cups ground walnuts
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl mix together the egg whites, sugar, and nuts until well blended. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, three inches apart, onto the lined cookie sheets. Using the back of a spoon, dipped in water, flatten into rounds about 1.5 inches in diameter. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies should be lightly browned. Let cool slightly before removing from sheets. If the cookies are stuck, they need to be baked a little longer.
3. In a plastic bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave oven, stirring every 15 or 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. This can also be done over a double boiler. Spread the chocolate onto the flat side of a cookie and stick it together with the flat side of another cookie to make a sandwich until all the cookies are used up."
these look good..and easy! thanks!!
Welcome... Yup, its very easy and you can have a very tasty cookies at any time... I hope you'll enjoy baking it...