What Type Of Tip??

Decorating By pinkincolorado Updated 3 Feb 2005 , 12:11am by Ladycake

pinkincolorado Posted 2 Feb 2005 , 5:47am
post #1 of 5

I was browsing a bakery website called www.jacquespastries.com Under the ALL- OCCASION cakes, there is one called POPPY FLORAL. Can anyone figure out what tip was used to make the petals on the white flowers??



4 replies
Cakeasyoulikeit Posted 2 Feb 2005 , 5:28pm
post #2 of 5

Just a guess, but I would say it was a regular rose tip, probably 104, but that no breaks were made in the petals.

thecakemaker Posted 2 Feb 2005 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 5

definitely looks like a rose tip.


MrsMissey Posted 2 Feb 2005 , 10:57pm
post #4 of 5

I think tip 104 or something close to that was used for the colored flowers but not the WHITE ones. It looks like the white ones are made with some sort of "V" shaped tip. I'll have to check my books and see if I can find out for sure! Happy baking, Missey

Ladycake Posted 3 Feb 2005 , 12:11am
post #5 of 5

I think it could be the 81 tip...

Quote by @%username% on %date%