Jacksonville, Anyone?

Decorating By SophieBelle Updated 21 Oct 2014 , 3:07pm by babyblue113

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:29am
post #91 of 103

I sure will you and Judy (Parable)(I didn't know there were so many of us CCer's down there in Jax area), did the bakery tell you that I had called ? LOL I was soooo embarrassed lol

SophieBelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SophieBelle Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:52am
post #92 of 103

They did tell me, but they were suspicious until I explained that it wasn't some code name or something! I kept waiting for you to call back with my real name!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:57am
post #93 of 103

I am sorry icon_sad.gif My sister decided to make mom a cake. My BIL works on Edgewood, for Winn Dixie and she wasn't going to be in the mood to drive all the way there and she definately didn't want DBIL to pick it up, I think he might be clumsy. But mom is still there so I might be calling LOL Thank you so much!

SophieBelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SophieBelle Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:16am
post #94 of 103

No problem, mgoat. PM me again some time. icon_smile.gif

All you others who were part of this thread back in November, hope to see you tomorrow night!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:58am
post #95 of 103

Hi!!! Well. I'm in the middle of moving so I won't be able to attend tomorrow, please keep me posted on the next one, I will attend for sure!

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:49pm
post #96 of 103

I want to but I'm not sure if dh will be home in time to stay with the little one!

keonicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keonicakes Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 9:15pm
post #97 of 103

I would love to get together as well, but I'm down here in Kissimmee if so if there's anyone in this area, we might could get together as well.
Amy

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 11:14pm
post #98 of 103

I was just wondering what was going on with my fellow Floridians, (besides preparing for the storm). Are you guys still meeting? I tried to find the yahoo group the other day, but couldn't. It's probably in this thread somewhere, but the site is going so slow I can't go through all the pages.

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 11:25pm
post #99 of 103

i'm not sure what going on with the group, as i've not checked it lately. here's the link, i hope it works icon_smile.gif

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/decoratingfloridawithicing/

as for the storm, i'm currently washing ALL clothes, (so that i can fill my washing machine with water if needed), i'll be cleaning out the fridge...i'm doing both in case of power outage. i've got batteries & i need to fill up jugs with water. scary even as north as i am.

i wish everyone well icon_smile.gif

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:13am
post #100 of 103

Well, first of all we are all going to be getting really really wet soon. Hopefully that will be the worst. We've been pretty lucky the last couple of years here but it looks like we have to be prepared just in case. Hope you all stay safe.

Secondly, thanks Tara for keeping up with the yahoo group. There is a guild in Jax now that finsihed our first year. We are meeting on Sunday afternoons now so maybe some of you ladies, that are a ways away can join us sometimes. Here is the website for the guild:

http://sweets.homestead.com/index.html

Hope you can visit sometime!

LILBOBO1980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LILBOBO1980 Posted 12 Jan 2009 , 7:10pm
post #101 of 103

Just wanted to give this thread a bump and say Hi. I am in Orange Park, FL and just requested to join the group on Yahoo. I am excited about being able to meet others with the same love for cake decorating. I am teaching myself right now but I do plan to take classes soon.

AmandaS30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandaS30 Posted 8 Nov 2012 , 6:05pm
post #102 of 103

Anyone from Jacksonville still check this thread? I live in Jacksonville and am currently taking classes to learn how to decorate. Would love to meet some other people from Jax.

babyblue113 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babyblue113 Posted 21 Oct 2014 , 3:07pm
post #103 of 103

Just moved to Jacksonville the end of June....would love to meet some fellow Jax cakers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%