Alert!!! Alert!!!

Lounge By qtkaylassweets Updated 12 Sep 2007 , 2:50am by cwcopeland

qtkaylassweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtkaylassweets Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 9:38pm
post #1 of 25

I was in Hobby Lobby this morning and the manager told me There is going to be a 40% off all Wilton Products internet coupon this weekend!!! NO LIMIT!!!
(he always makes fun of me at every Wilton sale there, so he said, I'll see you on Monday morning, right!)

So, get your list ready!!

24 replies
Wandao Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wandao Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 10:03pm
post #2 of 25

Thanks for the heads up! When you say no limit what do you mean?

qtkaylassweets Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 10:20pm
post #3 of 25

No Limit means that you can purchase as many items as you want with that 1 coupon!

Wandao Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wandao Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:26pm
post #4 of 25

Thanks for the heads up!. I have used their coupons at the Hobby Lobby by me and I thought it was just for one item.

jeffer01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeffer01 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:36pm
post #5 of 25

Holy cow, that's a deal!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I shall go make a list now...need bags, need new tips, need one of everything....

ceme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceme Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:37pm
post #6 of 25

I just looked at the on-line coupon and it says FOR ONE ITEM ONLY.
However this is still a good deal. thumbs_up.gif

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:37pm
post #7 of 25

Wandao-you have to look at the coupon...it will say "40% off ALL WILTON PRODUCTS" and make sure when you try to use it, they don't tell you it's only for one item. Get a manager and make sure you get your whole cart at 40% off!!

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't heard yet. thumbs_up.gif

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 12:45pm
post #8 of 25

The new coupon will come out on Sunday,

If you sign up, Hobby Lobby will send the weekly coupon to your email address.

qtkaylassweets Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 1:26pm
post #9 of 25

Yes, I am sorry, I should have been more clear, the new coupon will be on the internet on Sunday.

elvisb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elvisb Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 1:47pm
post #10 of 25

Thanks for sharing! You just saved me a one hour trip today! That's my nearest Hobby Lobby. I was going to take this week's coupon in and just get a few more items that I needed. I'll be making that trip next week instead. It's definately WHO you know isn't it? thumbs_up.gif

Bev55 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bev55 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 1:48pm
post #11 of 25

I've used my internet coupon for Willton items many time during the week. I made extra copies and go in several time. Also Michaels will accept Hobby Lobby coupons, and I find that the prices at Hobby Lobby is usually higher on some Wilton items than at Michaels. That's how I got my set of square and oval pans. It's a good time to get pans and stands. Happy shopping!!!!!

nelja5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nelja5 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 3:40pm
post #12 of 25

Thanks Bev thats good to know since my closest Hobby Lobby is kind of far. but I have a michaels very close!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 3:50pm
post #13 of 25

I don't have a Hobby Lobby close either. Bummer. I wanted to pick up a round pan set with a coupon. Maybe I'll use it at Michael's! There seems to be one of those on every corner around here.

Thanks!

ibteana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibteana Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 4:18pm
post #14 of 25

Whooo HOooooo!!!! 2 of everything for me!!

vonnie99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vonnie99 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 5:01pm
post #15 of 25

I wish we had a Hobby Lobby! Michaels and A.C Moore are cracking down on the "1 coupon per customer per day" policy...oh well!

qtkaylassweets Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 5:56pm
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev55

I've used my internet coupon for Willton items many time during the week. I made extra copies and go in several time. Also Michaels will accept Hobby Lobby coupons, and I find that the prices at Hobby Lobby is usually higher on some Wilton items than at Michaels. That's how I got my set of square and oval pans. It's a good time to get pans and stands. Happy shopping!!!!!

The Coupon is for as many items as you would like to purchase. Not just on one item.
Also, most michaels stores will not accept an internet coupon. If they did, I would go there for sure!

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 6:13pm
post #17 of 25

Michael's WON'T accept!?? Bummer!! I was all set to go in!!!

Although - store manager at Michae'ls gave me an awesome deal yesterday on a $12 item that was mismarked to $3.40!!! Even after I told her the $3.40 wasn't correct!!! It was great icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

brownsugar1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brownsugar1 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 6:13pm
post #18 of 25

I have tried to use the Hobby Lobby coupon at Michael's and mine will not except an internet coupon.

justme50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justme50 Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 6:25pm
post #19 of 25

Thanks for the heads up!

I was there just yesterday using my coupon for an extruder. There were so many things I wanted, but didn't feel like going out and coming back in time after time.

Stock up time!!! icon_biggrin.gif

spoiledbyneil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spoiledbyneil Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 7:29pm
post #20 of 25

Thanks for sharing!

justme50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justme50 Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 5:22am
post #21 of 25

Just as you said, the coupon is posted now.thumbs_up.gif

That's the first time I've seen a 40% off with no limit. The way it's worded on the coupon, there shouldn't be any problem with buying as much as you want with one coupon.

I'll be there bright and early before they sell out of everything I'm wanting...errrr...needing. icon_lol.gif

Thanks again!

Mac Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 1:08pm
post #22 of 25

Oh heck, justme50--

Buy what you want and tell everybody else you needed it! LOL!!!

MIchael's should honor it, too. I did contact Michael's home office b/c I don't always have an ad in the paper I purchase at the store (was told they only put them in the subscriber's newspaper...isn't that discrimination?) but that they honor ONLY the newspaper printed HL coupon and they will also competitor price match with the ad.

qtkaylassweets Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 2:18pm
post #23 of 25

I printed my coupon! I have my long list ready and I will be there at 9:00 sharp!
Oh, I must find a way to thank the manager who told me about the coupon. Hmmmmm.... icon_lol.gif

Mac Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 2:28am
post #24 of 25

Sorry guys, I thought the HL coupon would also be in the newspaper. But it wasn't. So Michael's won't honor the internet couplon---BUMMER!

cwcopeland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwcopeland Posted 12 Sep 2007 , 2:50am
post #25 of 25

Is anyone having problems getting to the HL website? I was in panic mode because I have tried since yesterday morning to print off the coupon and the computer says, "cannot display the website." I thought about it for a minute and realized I have HL weekly ads emailed to me on my AOL address. I went into that email and printed off the coupon that was displayed on the email.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%