Totally Messed This One Up!! Help???

Decorating By cesi Updated 6 Sep 2007 , 7:36am by cesi

cesi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cesi Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 7:04am
post #1 of 5

Ok so i am up at 2am making some cakes for this weekend..i have a 4 month old baby and a 4 and 10 yr old..needless to say i am sleep deprived so this is what i did..I am using the super enhanced cake extender, making two batches so i was going to use 2 cake mix boxes. well low and behold i put everything in except one more cake mix, chocolate cake mix..so i look everywhere and i can swear i bought two when i went to the store today..check the receipt and i only bought one! icon_eek.gif now what? can i save it by adding something to it or am i doomed????

4 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 7:22am
post #2 of 5

you can add a yellow or white cake mix and add cocoa powder to it to get to make chocolate. icon_lol.gif

cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 7:23am
post #3 of 5

You know I think you might be alright. What did you put in? 2 c flour 1 c sugar 4 eggs 6 tb cocoa 1 t salt ? and 1 cake mix what about liquid how much?

cesi Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 7:35am
post #4 of 5

i just doubled everything..6 eggs 2 flour and sugar 2/3 c water 1/2 c whipping cream 2/3 c cocoa 4 sticks of melted butter ONE choc cake mix maybe i can add some more cocoa?? i dont know should i just throw it away and start over tomorrow when i buy TWO cake mixes?! icon_cry.gif

cesi Posted 6 Sep 2007 , 7:36am
post #5 of 5

forgot 2 cups of sour cream too

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%