4 Star Rating For Country Kitchen!

Decorating By cindycakes2 Updated 22 Jul 2005 , 11:11pm by dackn8tr

cindycakes2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindycakes2 Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 10:03am
post #1 of 4

I needed 3 items for a wedding cake I will be doing next weekend, and tried ordering from an online source 3 weeks in advance that said products take 2-3 days to ship. Unfortunately, after not receiving them on time, I called direct and was told they found out the items were not in stock and would take 2-3 WEEKS! Needless to say, that wouldn't work. I searched around and found the Country Kitchen web site, called them direct and they were so helpful after I explained my delimma. They immediately checked to see it they had the items in-stock and told me NOT to order on internet, because it would be faster via phone. I did not pay for expidiated shipping, but had the order in 2 days through regular mail. They must have put in the mail just after talking to me. It was packed perfectly so no damage could occur, too. So, if anyone needs something and wants a great company to work with...try them out....but, call and order if you ever need anything quick! That's the lesson I learned! Website address: www.countrykitchensa.com

3 replies
marilyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marilyn Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 10:45am
post #2 of 4

I order through them alot and always have my order in just a few days. For boxes try photofrost.com they are just as fast and a better price on boxes. Marilyn

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 12:09pm
post #3 of 4

I love country kitchen too! They are always great to me!

dackn8tr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dackn8tr Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 11:11pm
post #4 of 4

hi cindycakes2, i'm with you on this one, i orded a couple things for my wedding cake from them a week before the wedding and had it with 3 days to spare!! didn't like to cut it that close but when something else falls through what's a gal to do?!?! i see you live in indiana ... not really sure where your town is located, but country kitchens is based in fort wayne and their shop is my favorite "toy store" icon_biggrin.gif . the first time dh and i went in there he didn't think he'd get me out again!!! happy baking!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%