Kitchenaid Mixer Sale $99

Decorating By Lisa Updated 28 Jul 2005 , 11:36pm by Thalia

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 9:38pm
post #1 of 49

If you haven't gotten your KA yet, Amazon has them on sale right now for $99. Marked down from $250.00.
Amazon has this KitchenAid Mixer on sale for only $99.99 marked down from $249.99. Buy before July 31st and you'll also receive a $20.00 certificate to use at Amazon in September.

48 replies
Kristy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kristy Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 9:43pm
post #2 of 49

WOW icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif Anyone who doesn't have a KA yet, go for this offer!! You won'te regret it!!

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 10:59pm
post #3 of 49

WOW!!! I wish it was the bigger one....I have a 5qt. one now...but it's old... I hope it holds out for me...
I would love a nice colored one for my kitchen...Someday...
That is a super good deal on them...]
cakegal

good36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
good36 Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 12:30am
post #4 of 49

WOW thanks, I just ordered mine. I have a great sunbeam but....... Always wanted a KA mixer. I can't believe I it! Free shipping too! Now that is a great deal. Thank you Lisa.
Judy

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 12:36am
post #5 of 49

They also have the 5 Qt reconditioned one for $149.00. Awsome Deal. Hope its still there on payday.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Amazon&op=click&asin=B0001ZYYOC
Cecilia

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 12:50am
post #6 of 49

OMG!!!! I so need another one! WOOHHOOO Payday is soon! I'm gonna have to convince the DH! Bet I get one!
THANK YOU so much for Sharing this INFO!

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 1:32pm
post #7 of 49

Is white the only one they have?

Sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 1:35pm
post #8 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by chixbaby27

Is white the only one they have?

I got white because I change my decor so much I didn't want to be stuck with one color in my kitchen. It was a great decision. I love the white.

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 1:40pm
post #9 of 49

I ask cause white is the only one I can find for the $99 sale price...I was hoping for a pink one for that price! icon_lol.gif

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 1:44pm
post #10 of 49

I've been trying to find one on sale for two months now! I'm buying mine now!

pump_jc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pump_jc Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 2:02pm
post #11 of 49

I just bought mine! Thanks for letting us know about the sale!!!

jp

SweetCaramel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCaramel Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 2:17pm
post #12 of 49

I appreciate you letting us know about the sale, and I will be ordering one. I noticed that the KA is 250 Watts. Does anyone know if two cake mixes can be mixed in this? My sunbeam that I have now at 225 Watts does not seem to be able to push two cake mixes very well.

prettytoya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettytoya Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 2:32pm
post #13 of 49

Got one! Thanks Lisa!

Lisa Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:21pm
post #14 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCaramel

I appreciate you letting us know about the sale, and I will be ordering one. I noticed that the KA is 250 Watts. Does anyone know if two cake mixes can be mixed in this? My sunbeam that I have now at 225 Watts does not seem to be able to push two cake mixes very well.

Yes...it's great. I have this one in black. My DH got it for me for Christmas last year. I'm certain he paid much more. He's not much of a bargain shopper. He's more of a grab the first one you see kinda guy. I love it though and it even mixes up big batches of stiff buttercream without any problems.

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:23pm
post #15 of 49

JACKPOT BABY!!!!!!! Thanks lisa, I'm so glad I procrastinated the last time they were on sell! This is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better!

Misdawn Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:25pm
post #16 of 49

This is so awesome. I was just at Sears last night looking for a KA mixer, and they wanted $175. I just refuse to pay that much because I thought someone somewhere will have it cheaper. I am SO glad I didn't buy it last night! I got mine on Amazon, it should be here by August 3rd and I CAN'T WAIT! My family better look out, cause I'm about to become a cake making fool!

Cakeasyoulikeit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeasyoulikeit Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:28pm
post #17 of 49

I do two cakes mixes in my 4.5 QT KA all the time...no problem. I've done two batches of stiff buttercream, too.

Cakeasyoulikeit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeasyoulikeit Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:30pm
post #18 of 49

I should mention though that the 4.5 Qt bowl does NOT come with a handle. I had to go buy a separate bowl for mine (which was over $30) because I couldn't handle no handle. icon_smile.gif

SweetCaramel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCaramel Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 4:31pm
post #19 of 49

Thanks Cakeasyoulike it and lisa. Mine has been ordered and is on the way!

scoobam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoobam Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 5:04pm
post #20 of 49

Heads up for anyone that may have ordered in June when they were on sale... I got mine for $114... but since it was within 30 days of receiving it.. I was able to get the credit and the promotion... I said they could give it to me over the phone and save them the shipping.. or I would just order a new one put the return label on it from my first order and send it right back. LOL

They were really nice and accomdating.

Thanks so SOOO much for posting this Lisa!!! What I thought was a great deal is now $35 sweeter and a SUPER deal!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 6:14pm
post #21 of 49

That's great info scoobam! $114 was a great deal too. Glad you could get the promotion thumbs_up.gif

prettytoya Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 7:04pm
post #22 of 49

Is there anyone like me that ordered it today that just keeps going back to look at it because it was such a SWEET DEAL?! icon_lol.gif

Thanks again Lisa!

Lisa Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 7:07pm
post #23 of 49

You're welcome everyone! Let us know when you get your mixers and how you like 'em.

Misdawn Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 7:17pm
post #24 of 49

That's so funny prettytoya! I've been going back to look at it all day! I just can't wait to get it! I'm gonna go crazy waiting 5-7 days! UUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

prettytoya Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 7:31pm
post #25 of 49

LOL Msdawn! I''ve just been staring at it like a new husband-LOL!

MichelleG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleG Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 7:41pm
post #26 of 49

Congrats on getting your new KA's I love mine and would be lost without it.

nanni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanni Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 3:26am
post #27 of 49

The fun will be more fun with a KA!! You will be totally amazed how much faster and easier everything is! It's like a kid with a new toy---exitement for all of you!! I love my KA-use the heck out of it every day!!

nola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nola Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 3:52am
post #28 of 49

Thanks Lisa. I just ordered one, I can't wait to try it out! thumbs_up.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 23 Jul 2005 , 4:45am
post #29 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by chixbaby27

I ask cause white is the only one I can find for the $99 sale price...I was hoping for a pink one for that price! icon_lol.gif

I looked for other colors also b/c I want a second one now. Although white was the only one I saw.

And the Pink one is KA's promotion for the Susan G Komen Foundation. I have not seen them lower then the retail price of $250.00 (normal price) However $50.00 of that goes to the Susan G Komen Foundation. I got my pink one a few years ago from my mom, I was a great investment on her part. She gets lots of sweets now.

Congrats to everyone who is getting one for that great deal, that is awesome!! You'll love it thumbs_up.gif

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 24 Jul 2005 , 2:21pm
post #30 of 49

Hubby ordered mine.... my birthday is comig up and he always says how picky I am and hard to buy for...lol...well... there ya go...
I went a little more money and got the professional model with more watts.... I have the 4.5qt one now and he said to go a little bigger...Mine is pretty old now, and I've always loved using it...It's a permanet fixture in my kitchen...
Mine is going to be white.... to match my appliances...my old one is an almond color....
Happy mixing everyone...
cakegal

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%