Has Anyone Else Gotten This Message?

Decorating By kathys90 Updated 29 Aug 2007 , 1:53am by Teekakes

kathys90 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathys90 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:12am
post #1 of 10

I tried to upload a bikini cake photo, and got the following message:

Duplicate photos are not allowed, you have already posted this photo as: modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/486323/Bathing_suit_cake.jpg

But I don't have my bikini cake posted....

Any suggestions?

9 replies
Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:18am
post #2 of 10

Change the file name of the photo and it should work.

diamond008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamond008 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:19am
post #3 of 10

No I haven't but have you downloaded your photo and then it's not there? That just happened to me.

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:28am
post #4 of 10

Diamond008, It takes a while for the photos you upload to appear in the galleries or in your "My Photos" page. If you just uploaded it and then couldn't find it, that might be why.

Kathys90, I had that happen once when I was a little impatient when I clicked the submit button and "nothing happened", and then clicked it again. Apparently, the original click HAD started the submission, and I just needed to be patient. (Not easy for me!)

If this might be what happened, try looking in your photos later tonight and see if it is there.

krazeekaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krazeekaker Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:30am
post #5 of 10

it can take up to 30 minutes or more for your photo to post in your gallery and on the website. my best guess would be that you picked a file name that someone had already used. i'd try what jenn suggested and change the file name and see if that works. you can always type in the link that it's giving you and see what cake it takes you to if you've tried to upload the photo more than once. maybe it uploaded it without it posting yet.

kathys90 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:43am
post #6 of 10

Thanks, I'll try again later!

kathys90 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:44am
post #7 of 10

Thanks, I'll try again later!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:47am
post #8 of 10

Kathys90, I was viewing a few of your photos and was not able to comment on them. You need to click on "my forum info" in the lefthand column of any page and "turn on" the feature for people to be able to comment on your photos. I am assuming you do want comments since in your description you ask "what do you think?"
You have some very nice cakes and I am sure you would receive comments on them. icon_smile.gif

kathys90 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:49am
post #9 of 10

Thanks Teekakes! I didn't know that. And I did manage to upload the bikini cake as well. Thanks to all!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:53am
post #10 of 10

You are welcome! Now I'll go back and comment on a couple of them as I am sure others will as well now that you have turned the feature on. Off to see your bikini cake! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%