Our Very Own Cakesbysam In People Magazine????

Decorating By KHalstead Updated 30 Aug 2007 , 2:15am by superstar

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 10:46pm
post #1 of 8

well.......I'm really not surprised I've been admiring her work for sometime oh and if anyone wants to order from her website......the stuff comes in a flash.....I placed an order and it was at my door in 2 days icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif I was so shocked!!!! Anyhow.........CONGRATULATIONS TO HER!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

http://www.cakesbysam.com/accolades.html

7 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 8

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20041107_4,00.html

oh just wanted to say if you go here to see Sam's cake you can hit next and check out the best cake (according to People) in Each state.....kinda cool......all I have to say about Louisiana's cake is......Don't they know about Sugar Shack??????

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 10:58pm
post #3 of 8

I tried ordering supplies from CC last week but they were sold out of the thing I needed most. I ended up ordering it from Cakesbysam and it was at my house the very next day icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif .

I go to her site often and admire her cakes. thumbs_up.gif

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 11:20pm
post #4 of 8

I have ordered several times from Cakes by Sam and the order ships out the same day. I usually receive it in a few days. The quality of the product is great. I love the foil from her site. Very durable! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 12:42am
post #5 of 8

Is her foil different from Wilton's? I've noticed that when I use Wilton's Fanci Foil the coloring wipes off of it when I'm cleaning the board around the edge of the cake? I figure if it's coming off when I wipe it, surely it comes off with the icing when the cake is cut icon_confused.gif

andi28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andi28 Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 1:09am
post #6 of 8

All the cakes in the people mag. was so pretty. I think some of them under priced their selves big time and some of them over priced them selves, but that is just my opinion. All the cakes were very nice, wish i could do that good of a job.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 1:54am
post #7 of 8

I enjoyed looking at the cakes but, I also think a lot of them were very much underpriced.
The people at Cakes by Sam are so helpful.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 2:15am
post #8 of 8

I enjoyed looking at the cakes but, I also think a lot of them were very much underpriced.
The people at Cakes by Sam are so helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%