Mammogram Cake? Ideas!!!!

Decorating By aligotmatt Updated 26 Oct 2006 , 8:36pm by peajay66

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 8:29pm
post #1 of 6

A friend of mine is in school to be a radiographer. He has a presentation on mammo's next week and said he'd like some kind of boob cake. I have a sports ball pan and I can use both sides to make a pair... Should they be clothed or not? would that be inappropriate for school if they weren't? Maybe with a pink ribbon covering them? Should I smush one of them for effect? I don't know!! help!!!

5 replies
LmLBuddy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LmLBuddy4 Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 6

I would be careful about the nudity. While it might be funny to him and his classmates, the teacher may or may not find it tasteful. I would hate for his grade to depend on the boob cake! icon_smile.gif

jillchap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillchap Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 8:34pm
post #3 of 6

haha. that's awesome... i think that you could do a pink ribbon covering the, uh, important parts. and i would LOVE it if you squashed one for effect!
i'm a radiation therapist, so i 'get' the humour... much the same as the people at your friend's school likely would.

oops... forgot to say that you should post a pic when you're done!

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 8:35pm
post #4 of 6

Before I even read the body of your post I was going to say one of them should be smooshed to signify the mammogram. Too bad you couldn't do a bust cake with one boob in a mammogram machine... just a square cake, it wouldn't have to be tons of detail! That would be hilarious! I mean, it's a serious situation, but it would be good to handle it with some humor.

GeminiKim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiKim Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 8:36pm
post #5 of 6

If you check in the naughty cake gallery, they have boobie cakes wearing lace bras. Maybe you could do something like that.

peajay66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peajay66 Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 8:36pm
post #6 of 6

One smooshed between 2 piece of plexi glass would be hilarious!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%