Emergency Camo Cake Finished!! View Pics

Decorating By Tazalexis Updated 16 Jul 2005 , 1:19am by traci

Tazalexis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tazalexis Posted 16 Jul 2005 , 12:40am
post #1 of 5

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave their ideas. As stated, I used everyone's idea and incorporated it into my own. Because of your helpful tips, i was able to do a good job with my 1st Camo cake. I will definitely practice more!! It took me a long time to complete but it definitely was not hard!! Once again, thank you.

Much love - Rolda

Well, for the life of me I can't get this to load. i will try uploading it into my photos

4 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 16 Jul 2005 , 12:47am
post #2 of 5

It looks great!! You did such a good job on it icon_smile.gif

Just a tip on the pics, if they're bigger that 800 x 800 pixels, they won't load .. you have to reduce the image size .. most digital pics are larger than that.. you can load those in your photos but when you try to upload to a post, they can't be larger than 800 x 800 pixels (I think that's the right size lol)

Tazalexis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tazalexis Posted 16 Jul 2005 , 12:51am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntertayneme

It looks great!! You did such a good job on it icon_smile.gif

Just a tip on the pics, if they're bigger that 800 x 800 pixels, they won't load .. you have to reduce the image size .. most digital pics are larger than that.. you can load those in your photos but when you try to upload to a post, they can't be larger than 800 x 800 pixels (I think that's the right size lol)

how do I change the size to load it in the forum??
Also thanks a bunch, you and adven68 and msbask were the most helpful!! Everyone gave their ideas and i was grateful to all who shared it with me.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-photos-by-Tazalexis.html

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 16 Jul 2005 , 1:15am
post #4 of 5

You're very welcome... always glad to help anyone that I can icon_smile.gif

I'm not sure what program you use. I use Photofiltre (thanks to a tip for lisa!) In that program you just go into image, then image size and change the pixels to 800 or under on both width and height.. really easy program to use too!

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 16 Jul 2005 , 1:19am
post #5 of 5

You did a great job! I like the camo effect on the sides! thumbs_up.gif
traci

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%