Have To Share: Great Supply Site

Decorating By veejaytx Updated 15 Jul 2005 , 3:04pm by Ironbaker

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 11:50am
post #1 of 6

I just discovered www.barryfarm.com (they have items on Amazon.com and evidently also on eBay) but was easier shopping on their site and same shipping $6.95 for all size orders! Check them out, there is an amazing amount of products, things you'd have a hard time finding anywhere else!

They have Lorann Oils for $1.29 ($1.89 at Lorann.com) and edible glitter all colors for $1.49 (1/4 oz), they have color sugars as well.

Also, gluten free flour and cake mixes; chocolate; nuts; jams and jellies; teas; soups; milk products; even had vanilla beans (2 for $14.29).

Has anybody had any experience with sour cream powder? With it can you just mix sour cream as you need it? I'd love that, I'm forever letting mine expire! You get a pound for $6.39, but there are no instructions for it on the website.

My order was for 12 of the Lorann oils and an eye dropper; popcorn salt, some sunflower seeds and two bottles of tea concentrate (sassafras and green tea) plus some lorann recipes all for $25.55 and $6.95 shipping.

I had a great time looking at all the products available! Janice

5 replies
peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 12:28pm
post #2 of 6

Wow love that shipping price! Thanks for the info!

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 12:43pm
post #3 of 6

Wow.. that is really cheap for shipping .. that's usually where you have to pay way too much and is why I'll cancel a lot of my orders before they are actually completed. Thanks for the info veejaytex!!

Bubbles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbles Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 1:00pm
post #4 of 6

This is great - thanks. I have a friend who can not have any wheat or glutten. Most stores have a small variety of items, but this will defiantly give her more options. Thanks for sharing.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 2:45pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks Bubbles, that was one reason I was pleased to find that website, we have had discussions previously about the gluten and wheat free foods so I thought it would help somebody!

There are also sugar free fillings and mixes, if I remember right, and the great thing is that even with the heavier weight items the shipping is the same! Janice

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 15 Jul 2005 , 3:04pm
post #6 of 6

Wow!! Thanks so much for this Janice. I've been looking for decently priced supplies AND shipping. Add to the fact that this seems to be good quality stuff.

Muchas gracias! thumbs_up.gif

Oooh, I had to come back to add that I love that their cake flavorings are alcohol free and so cheap!! I hope that they are indeed good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%