4½ Months-Old And 60 Pounds !!!! Got To See This!

Lounge By Pootchi Updated 22 Aug 2007 , 6:54pm by Pootchi

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 2:35am
post #1 of 13

gotcha! you thought it was a baby! But it's my baby dog Brownies. He's 4½ months old and 60 pounds. He loves to take his nap on the picnic table. (Can't wait for hubby to change it's place...) He has 2½ inches paws, and he's already bigger than his mom icon_eek.gif We never thought we were going to have such a big dog. Don't ask me about his breed, he's a mix of Husky/labrador/german sheppard and what else??? But he's a very fun dog, that loves to play and be scratched on the tummy!!
isn't he so cute?!
LL

12 replies
Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 2:50am
post #2 of 13

icon_surprised.gif AWE hes soooo cute icon_wink.gif

Give him some lovin' for me. I love animals thumbs_up.gif

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 3:44am
post #3 of 13

lol, I totally expected to see a big, round baby on there icon_lol.gif

What a cutie!! Mutts are the best dogs:| or I should say "hybrid dogs" icon_razz.gif

Shamitha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shamitha Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:53am
post #4 of 13

And I was expecting to see a baby. icon_biggrin.gif He's so adorable. I love animals. icon_wink.gif

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 8:21am
post #5 of 13

I knew it was a dog. What else was going to weigh that much at such a young age besides maybe a zoo animal of sorts.

I just want to squeeze his soft ears. How cute is he!!! icon_razz.gif I love dogs. What am I doing with a cat? icon_confused.gif I'm allergic to the little buggars.

Amy

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 12:11pm
post #6 of 13

He may be big, but look at THAT face....he still such a baby. He's so cute. He even looks like a fun dog.

bluehen92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluehen92 Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 12:47pm
post #7 of 13

He is sooo cute!! There has got to be some kind of Mastiff in there, with that size and that face. You're supposed to double their weight at 4 months to figure out how big they'll be when full grown, so he'll be ~120 pounds icon_eek.gif We'd love a big boy like that! I just want to squeeze his chubby cheeks!

-Lisa

Pootchi Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 1:35pm
post #8 of 13

Thanks everyone!! I love my dog! I'll check on the Mastiff I knew someone would come up with a breed that stands out!!

KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 1:55pm
post #9 of 13

Awwww, he's so precious!

Luby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luby Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 10:54pm
post #10 of 13

He's so adorable - I could just squeeze him icon_smile.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 12:28am
post #11 of 13

That is one cute puppy! He is going to be one big doggie when he's older!

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 6:50am
post #12 of 13

The mutt is a curious breed:
half husky and half sneaky neighbor's dog.
icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mommachris

Pootchi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 6:54pm
post #13 of 13

He's not only big, he eats a lot!!!! Let's say I'll buy is food at Costco, that's for sure... For pupppy food, at his age they said to feed him 8 cups of food each day. He should go up to 11-12 cups at around 10 months, that's a lot of food. But I'm lucky, he eats only when he's hungry, not like other dogs I've seen (they were eating everything at once) So sometimes he doesn't eat that much, so the next there's still food in his doggie dish, So I don't put more. I've trying some of the tricks and tips I've learn on the Oprah show, with the trainer that wrote "the loved dog". it works. So I'll buy the book to learn more ways to train him. He wants to learn, he loves that!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%