Birthday Cake Idea For Principles Secretary Any Suggestions?

Decorating By lhmoore Updated 19 Oct 2006 , 3:10pm by ChrisJ

lhmoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lhmoore Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 9:49pm
post #1 of 5

Hello All,

I was in a meeting today with the principle at my son's school. We were just chit chatting at the end of the meeting and he asked what I did. Well I told him that I was a stay at home mom and decorated cakes. He asked me to do a half sheet cake for his secretary's birthday. I told him I would but I needed him to find out his secretary's favorite colors. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? I was hoping to do something with a FBCT. But I can't find any good pictures. I really don't know what I want to do. And he told me to do whatever I wanted to do. So does anyone have any ideas? TIA

Lil

4 replies
lhmoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lhmoore Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 10:37pm
post #2 of 5

I don't know why I hardly ever get any replies to my posts? So I will Bump this up again.

Vanaya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Vanaya Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 2:59pm
post #3 of 5

You could try doing a google image search, it might help you find something nice for a FBCT.

Good luck!
icon_smile.gif

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 3:03pm
post #4 of 5

What grade level is she a secretary for? you could always do the standard "blackboard" looking cake. But Google would be able to find you some great "coloring book" outline pictures that would work.

ChrisJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChrisJ Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 3:10pm
post #5 of 5

You could do a "pretty" cake, roses, flowers, etc. & find out what her favorite cake flavor is. Most school secretary's do not have much contact in the classrooms (I don't anyway) so you can also use an office theme if you prefer to go this way. At a quick glance around, I see my phone, which I am always answering, my computer and files. Oh, I almost forgot my cup of coffee icon_lol.gif

I hope these ideas help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%