Flavored Creamers, Where To Use Them.

Decorating By patticakesnc Updated 17 Oct 2006 , 3:10am by Lizbvic

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 2:59am
post #1 of 4

Ok I have heard everyone talking about using the flavored coffee creamers in their fillings (I think).

I bought 5 different ones today but have no idea what recipe to use them in. I looked up fillings but honestly figured it would be easier to ask what others use it in.

3 replies
Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:07am
post #2 of 4

I use it to flavor my buttercream icing. I just replace the liquid with the creamer. I put it in cake mixes, just replace some of the water or milk with the creamer.

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:08am
post #3 of 4

I have replaced 1/2 of the liquid for my cake with the creamer and the rest milk, used it in my BC instead of water or milk, and used it as the binding agent for cakeballs. All yummy!

Lizbvic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lizbvic Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:10am
post #4 of 4

Over a month ago I made one just to try it out and what I did was sustitute some of the water for the mix with caramel creamer (liquid one); some people just use two (2) tbps of the powder one and add it to the mix. Then when I made the buttercream for the cake instead of usinf water to soften it I used the mocha chocolate creamer (liquid) and every body raved about it. For filling I used vanilla and chocolate and added some white and dark chocolate with Kahlua shavings on top. You could see the "finished product" on my photos.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%