Patchwork Cutters Volume 2 Dvd

Decorating By beverlyanne Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 6:39am by chezz

beverlyanne Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 4

Hello Everyone,
I'm really enjoying this site; you all are so forthcoming with tips, suggestion and ideas.

I recently purchased the butterflies, bees, ladybugs patchwork cutters; there is an instruction DVD available (there is also a book); as this DVD is made in Canada, I've been getting "mixed messages" from the different sources of the DVD that the DVD is not formatted for use in the U.S. icon_cry.gif However, I'm also being told by someone at Sugarcraft that the DVD can be used in the DVD drive of a computer. icon_rolleyes.gif I'm so paranoid that I'm going to purchase this DVD & its not going to work. Here's my question . . . has anyone on this forum (from the U.S.) purchased the Volume 2 DVD?

3 replies
2sdae Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 4:44pm
post #2 of 4

now I havent purchased that particular one but I have a couple of Elaine Macgregor videos and they work in my computer dvd and also I have the sugar silk & flowers video by Marcela Sanchez and Margaret Ford and it works that way too. But not in my regular dvd players.

Charmed Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 4

I thought the DVD is from United Kingdom... Well here is a link to their original site.

Does it say on the DVD what region is it? Region 1 is for US and Canada and region 2 is for Europe. I would make sure to ask again what region is it specifically otherwise it will not work on your DVD player.
I have seen the video version of it in Globalsugarart.

chezz Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:39am
post #4 of 4

I'm in Australia and I have this DVD. I thought it wasn't region specific. We are region 4 and I the dvd is from England and I didn't have a problem. Great dvd by the way, very helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%