Not A Cake Question...sorry...but Need Help

Decorating By button-moon Updated 16 Aug 2007 , 11:44am by sisita

button-moon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
button-moon Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 9:13am
post #1 of 10

i went to the technical support forum but its locked and i cant post it there!! so i dont know what else to do. as you can see my avatar is not the best! i need to know how to make it 100 pixels small....but less than 6kb.
i have managed it....but it looks the way it does...and so many other cc members have lovely bright clear images. if you could do it for me i'll gladly e-mail you the picture!! directions might not work as im in england and we may have different programs. please make grouch nice and bright!
LL

9 replies
hellie0h Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hellie0h Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 9:53am
post #2 of 10

here is your grouch, 6kb size.
LL

Incognito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Incognito Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 9:54am
post #3 of 10

I can't help you sorry but wanted to say that I LOVE your Oscar the grouch cake!! Its AWESOME!!!

button-moon Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 10:10am
post #4 of 10

awww wow thank you so much....i love it! thanks for helping!
its already been copied once.
and my horse cake has been copied more times than i can count!
i love how people can get ideas and get cakes off here, but people who originally design the cake get shoved aside and they praise the newer cake as 'brillaint idea' like the spiderman cake....where the head is on the shoulders......its been copied SOOO many times....but the praise should go to the designer. its not easy to think up ideas sometimes!

thank-you all so much!

Suzian3570 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzian3570 Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 10:24am
post #5 of 10

Looks like I'm a little late to help you with your avatar, but I just had to tell you how cute your Oscar the Grouch cake is! Absolutely adorable!

Suzian
www.suzianscakes.com

FaithsPlace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FaithsPlace Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 10:25am
post #6 of 10

I think your cake is awesome.....Most of the cakes that people have copied, that I have seen, give credited to the original, even seen it when they cant remember the name and still put on the cake, not my work but a fellow ccrs, but, thats just what I have seen....Credit should go where credit is due but, im sure it is hard to when you feel soo good about a creation, we all like that boost !

Anyways, your cake is awesome!! I love the grouch, he was always my fav.

gakali Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gakali Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 10:43am
post #7 of 10

Button-moon, I had a look at your cakes - they're beautiful! You've really got talent! I especially love your Mr. Potato head and the blue lovebirds (are they from a Carol Deacon book?)!

button-moon Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 10:58am
post #8 of 10

yes the blue birds are from a carol deacon book....cant quite remember which one though....but it was easy to make. probably the easiest!
i love looking at cakes on here.....but they always make me jealous! ha ha
im not very good at it. people have always said im a perfectionist, and when a cake doesnt go right, i beat myself up about it all the time!
i keep thinking about giving it up, but i cant resist trying new ideas. my nan used to bake wedding cakes, but unfortunatly died before i could get into it....so all those tips and helping ideas have gone.....so i turn to you cc members!!!

FaithsPlace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FaithsPlace Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 11:17am
post #9 of 10

Your cakes are sooo awesome! You are very talented ! What a gift you have....I have been inspired to get off my booty and do some practicing today!

sisita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sisita Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 11:44am
post #10 of 10

I like your photos of your cakes, all of them are awesome...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%