Mixer Question..anyone Purchased Cooks Mixer??

Decorating By patticakesnc Updated 7 Apr 2008 , 4:44pm by crystalwright0106

patticakesnc Posted 14 Oct 2006 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 6

Ok went to JC Penny today and looked at the Kitchen Aid mixers with all intentions of purchasing my first one today. Well, I saw the Cooks commerical mixer. 5 qt bowl 12 speed 700 watts. It has all the attachements (metal) and the place for the add on attachements (pasta roller etc). I fell in love. It is a beautiful siver and black and is not PLASTIC like so many other stand mixer. Ok the KA was $300 and this one was on sale from $300 to $139! So once I walked around and pretty much went through the ladies, junior, boys, mens and lingerie depts I had pretty close to maxed my JC Penny card out LOL.

Anyhow, I decided to go with the Cooks mixer.

Question is does anyone have one and how do they like it? I Love the design and look of it and I am sure compared to the old hand mixer I have used for years I will be in heaven. I am just wondering if I screwed up not getting the KA???

5 replies
rreed6263 Posted 14 Oct 2006 , 9:05pm
post #2 of 6

I Love my KA, buut when I saw the picture you posted,
My jaw literally dropped. That thing is gorgeous!!! icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif
Give an update after you've used it a couple of times!

wgoat5 Posted 14 Oct 2006 , 9:12pm
post #3 of 6

cant help ya here...Have 2 KA myself....but heres a bump (that is very nice though! Love the lines)

patticakesnc Posted 14 Oct 2006 , 9:17pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks guys, I haven't used it yet but am itching to! I like the picture but it is much nicer in person. This thing is HUGE! I am all excited can you tell icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

sunshine_bajan Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 3:28pm
post #5 of 6

I also purchase this mixer at JCP and shipped it out the country but once it was unpacked realised that it did not contain the maunal. Is there a website where I can download the operating instructions?.

crystalwright0106 Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 4:44pm
post #6 of 6

Bumping this thread because they are on sale again. They are $150, down from $300. Looking for personal reviews by those who have gotten one. Thanks for your input!

Quote by @%username% on %date%