I Hope Someone Is Out There!! I Need Some Help Please!

Decorating By charlieinMO Updated 13 Jul 2005 , 12:18am by CakesbyKimmie

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 8 Jul 2005 , 2:12pm
post #1 of 8

I am doing a Yoda cupcake cake and I need some help please!! I have a couple of places where the icing is kind of indented (where there is a space between the cupcakes) icon_cry.gif I need an idea of what to put on there to cover that up! Can't very well stick a flower there!! Ughh!! I have to deliver it this morning so any help would be so much appreciated!!! TIA

Charlotte

7 replies
edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 8 Jul 2005 , 2:21pm
post #2 of 8

I can't think of what you'd use (black licorice maybe) but Yoda was a bumpy guy...maybe give him some sort of wrinkles so it looks intentional

Newbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newbie Posted 8 Jul 2005 , 2:25pm
post #3 of 8

Is it just face or body too? Any possiblity of a green 'drape' from his cloak? What about stars of some kind? firework type 'explosions' - maybe in black?

Good luck..

charlieinMO Posted 8 Jul 2005 , 2:28pm
post #4 of 8

Thank you both. I should have been more clear sorry. It is of Yoda (his face and part of his robe) but the indention is in the "blank" part of the cake. Where there is only the part that I iced with light blue for the background. I think I might try adding a few stars and see how that works. Thanks so much for the fast replies!!

Charlotte

smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 8 Jul 2005 , 3:02pm
post #5 of 8

I think adding stars, a sun, a moon, clouds or something along those lines would cover your dimples. If you are like me, you are probably seeing things others will overlook or not notice.

Good luck!

charlieinMO Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 1:11am
post #6 of 8

Thanks everyone. I added a starish kinda thing lol. And you are right smileyface. She said she loved it. (hope she ment it haha) I will post a picture a little later. Thanks again for taking the time to post!

Charlotte

littlebubbieschocolates Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlebubbieschocolates Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 1:33am
post #7 of 8

i think it would be better if had a pic then we could help better

CakesbyKimmie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyKimmie Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 12:18am
post #8 of 8

How did they turn out? I would love to see a pic.
My fiance is a Star Wars fanatic.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%