Anyone Order From This Website?

Decorating By dtmc Updated 10 May 2008 , 6:31pm by diane

dtmc Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 6

http://www.creationsbyedith.com

I was looking at the textured rolling pins, push molds and metal cutters. Her metal cutters and very cool.

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from there and had a good experience. I have had several bad cases of ordering on the internet and don't want to have another one where they don't refund money or exchange.

Thanks,

5 replies
miriel Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 6

This will probably not help you but I have a number of the textured rolling pins and sticks from Creations by Edith but I purchased them in person during an ICES convention a few years ago. The tools work great though.

Ednarooni Posted 10 May 2008 , 3:53pm
post #3 of 6

I found her website and I am having a dickens of a time ordering...Some items are showing up twice on the order form and I can't seem to delete them and when I go to order, there's no credit card options, just says "custom card" and pay pal at the bottom with other issues. Did you ever get it straightened out. I called her and the time difference is huge and I got her out of bed. I am kind of leary about this. She has the cutest things, but worried about ordering over the phone. She SOUNDS nice., really nice.lol

laly Posted 10 May 2008 , 4:06pm
post #4 of 6

I had order from her when I was living in Florida, she's from the Orlando area. I had no problems and the products were deliver on time. I wish I was back home, I am dying to take classes with her.

Ednarooni Posted 10 May 2008 , 4:11pm
post #5 of 6

She has the cutest things...while you are on here, did you happen to know if the frill set, the regular one that she has...are the fancy edged "ends" smaller to larger, or just the length of each one.. Like I said, she has the MOST cutest things. Also, did you happen to notice any tiny embossers for baby bibs, etc, can't see the pictures well. This is good news..will call her monday to place my order. Did you have problems with online ordering or did you just go into the store.

diane Posted 10 May 2008 , 6:31pm
post #6 of 6

i've never heard of this site...thanks for sharing!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%