Asking For Prayer...

Lounge By Dordee Updated 29 Sep 2006 , 1:00pm by bigboots

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 12:55am
post #1 of 38

for my family. My husband and I just lost his grandfather. We buried him today. He was not my blood grandfather but that didn't matter one bit. I loved him so dearly. I have not really lost anyone in my life that I have cared so much about and it is truly devastating to me. I, along with my DH and son, need prayer so badly. God is the only one who can give us the strength to get through this. I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart.
Charlotte

37 replies
fat-sissy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fat-sissy Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:06am
post #2 of 38

Charlotte-I'm so sorry for your loss. My family will be praying for you. May God's love blanket and comfort as you grieve the loss of your precious loved one.

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:12am
post #3 of 38

You got it babe. God bless.

kris2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kris2005 Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:12am
post #4 of 38

I'm truly sorry for your loss.Your family will be in my prayer.

frosting111 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frosting111 Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:16am
post #5 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordee

for my family. My husband and I just lost his grandfather. We buried him today. He was not my blood grandfather but that didn't matter one bit. I loved him so dearly. I have not really lost anyone in my life that I have cared so much about and it is truly devastating to me. I, along with my DH and son, need prayer so badly. God is the only one who can give us the strength to get through this. I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart.
Charlotte

I'm sorry for your loss and will be more than happy to send prayers your way...May God touch and Bless You and Your Family in this time of grievance,may you feel Gods loving arms hold and sustain you threw this time and know He is always there with you, In Christ's Name,Amen (\\0/)

Sending You Love,Light and Blessings, Mary birthday.gif

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:16am
post #6 of 38

I know your pain.. When I lost my grandma 5 yrs. ago.. (sigh) I never imagined life without her..
I think of her every day.. Know that the lord calls for those in need of peace.. "He" Im sure was a great man and a very lucky man to have family love him so much... My prayers are with you, I assure.. Time can heal the pain, memories last forever.. God Bless you and your family..

LorraineF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LorraineF Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:17am
post #7 of 38

I know how that feels--I lost a dear aunt twelve years ago and I miss her still-she was so important to me. May God comfort your soul.

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:18am
post #8 of 38

My deepest sympathies to you and your family; will add you to my prayers.

Remember, we are here for you anytime you need to talk, rant or grieve.

May God bless you and the family.

JulieBugg2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieBugg2000 Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:23am
post #9 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by karateka

You got it babe. God bless.

Ditto. We're all here for each other and you've got my prayers.

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:24am
post #10 of 38

My prayers for strength, love and peace are with you and your family.

crazydaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazydaisy Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:24am
post #11 of 38

Hi Charlotte,
Just letting you know you and yours are in my prayers...It is very painful to lose someone so close. I lost my grandfather over 20 years ago and I still feel a sorrow when I think of him. Your memories will carry you through this time and he will always be with you! God Bless!

BUNCHY Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BUNCHY Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:26am
post #12 of 38

May GOD be with you and your family during this time. You will definitely be in my prayers.

Bunchy

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:33am
post #13 of 38

You all are the best. Thank you, my CC family for caring. I am going to bed for some much needed rest. May God bless each and every one of you.
Charlotte

cupcakequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakequeen Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:33am
post #14 of 38

My regards to you and your family Charlotte. Those we lose in this life time stay in our hearts forever. May your days be brighter soon. Take care.

rosiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecakes Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 1:57am
post #15 of 38

so sorry to hear about your loss, i lost my grandfather this summer too, i know how difficult that is. I will definately keep your family in my prayers.

goal4me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goal4me Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:08am
post #16 of 38

I am so very sorry for your great loss to you and for your family. It is hard to know what to say when others are feeling such deep grief...other than to send a big hug over the cc mail to all of you....

One thing that helped me with a great loss before was to have pictures of good healthy times close by and I still keep those and those memories in the present....

Support each other and allow each other to be able to grieve as each of you needs....

Your cc friends and family will certainly keep you and your family close at heart!

Mary Jane

born2bake4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake4u Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:08am
post #17 of 38

sorry to hear about your loss. many prayers to you and your family. we lost my neice when she was only 3 months old, and that was over 21 yrs ago and it still makes me cry. she was a twin. i know that isn't a big help, but i pray that God warms your heart with all the warm memories of him and gives you the strength you need to get through this. many hugs and prayers.

cassandrascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cassandrascakes Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:17am
post #18 of 38

My eyes misted when I read this. Partially because of your loss and partially because you trusted your CC friends enough to share your grief. You and your family will be in my thougts and prayers.

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:18am
post #19 of 38

You are in my prayers.

shebaben Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shebaben Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:19am
post #20 of 38

I'm so sorry, Charlotte - only time and God's help can ease your pain. It's important to remember the good times and to know that he is looking down on all of you from a wonderful place. My grandfather with whom we always lived died on my 20th birthday; I still miss him and think of him often, but now with joy for the wonderful years we shared. PAT

BigFatMamaKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BigFatMamaKat Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:22am
post #21 of 38

I'm so sorry. I pray that God will comfort you and your family, and give you the peace that passes all understanding.

mookey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mookey Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:24am
post #22 of 38

im so sorry for your loss!! god will get you through it. i will most definatly keep you in my prayers and in my heart!

Mala Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mala Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:25am
post #23 of 38

Sorry to hear your loss, you and your family will always have the happy memories of him and this will always put a smile on your face...

lhmoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lhmoore Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:28am
post #24 of 38

Charlotte,

My prayers are with you and your family. God Bless you.

MeloMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MeloMiMi Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:34am
post #25 of 38

Charlotte, praying that the Lord will wrap his loving arms around you comfort and strenghten you daily.

2cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2cakes Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:45am
post #26 of 38

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can not heal. May God be with you and your family in time of sorrow and He will wipe away all tears. "Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy cometh in the morning". God Bless you and yours.

marcimang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marcimang Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:56am
post #27 of 38

Sorry for your loss. God be with you during this difficult time- Marci

Aztec9206 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aztec9206 Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 2:59am
post #28 of 38

My thougths and Prayers are with you and your family....

Cindy

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 3:02am
post #29 of 38

You're in my prayers as well.

KylesMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KylesMom Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 3:16am
post #30 of 38

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%