Just Killing Time...

Decorating By mommabuda Updated 27 Jul 2007 , 7:49pm by Lorendabug

mommabuda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabuda Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 3

So I'm in the middle of my ducky in a barrel cake. I got my duck out of the oven, read the instructions and it says it has to cool for 4 HOURS! icon_eek.gif so now here I sit... waiting... I stacked all 4 of my 10" cakes already, put a plate in the middle with dowels... made the rest of my BC... hope it's enough!!! and cut all my fondant "wood" pieces to fit the side of the cake (I REALLY hope there's enough of those because I DO NOT feel like making more mmf!) I finished my dad's cakes... (I'll post the race car at the bottom), the other is just a black, white & red basketweave... I used the checkerboard pans for the first time. I'm just wasting time...

Why are there so many stickies in this thread? It's so annoying to have to scroll down half the page just to get to current posts... they should make a forum for JUST stickies!

I'm waaay undercharging on this baby shower cake... 4 10" cakes PLUS a 3D ducky on top, royal icing flowers & fondant accents... $20! But she's a really good friend so it's alright icon_smile.gif

Well, I guess enough jibber jabber... I'll go check out the gallery for a few more hours... lol...
LL

2 replies
dazey1050 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dazey1050 Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 3

At least you're being productive with your waiting. Ha Ha.

Love the race car cake!

Lorendabug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorendabug Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 7:49pm
post #3 of 3

Great race car!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%