I Just Added Some Of My Cake Photos On The Gallery

Decorating By Susan94 Updated 19 Apr 2011 , 2:05am by Sorelle

Susan94  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susan94 Posted 18 Jan 2005 , 2:01am
post #1 of 6

I am new here and thought I'd let you know I added some cakes to the galleries. If you click on my name you will be able to view them all on one page. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking. I loved looking at all your photos (I stayed up really late the last two nights) and also got some ideas for when I have another cake to make. After 10 yrs of doing this I lose some creativity and ideas unless the person ordering tells me what to do.

5 replies
 mrsfish94  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 18 Jan 2005 , 5:18am
post #2 of 6

Wow your cakes look great! Funny thing I am a stay at home mom and my first name is Susan too! HEHEHE I look forward to seeing more of your cakes

mrsfish

Susan94  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susan94 Posted 19 Jan 2005 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 6

Did you get married in 1994 too? icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for enjoying the cakes. I still have some more to add.

mrsfish94  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 19 Jan 2005 , 5:48pm
post #4 of 6

Yes, we did!!!! At the end of January.

mrsfish

amcakemaker2011  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amcakemaker2011 Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 1:55am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan94

I am new here and thought I'd let you know I added some cakes to the galleries. If you click on my name you will be able to view them all on one page. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking. I loved looking at all your photos (I stayed up really late the last two nights) and also got some ideas for when I have another cake to make. After 10 yrs of doing this I lose some creativity and ideas unless the person ordering tells me what to do.

how do you add photos on here?

Sorelle  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 2:05am
post #6 of 6

Just click on "my photos" at the top and at the top of that page in small print it says "upload photos"

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%