I Just Added Some Of My Cake Photos On The Gallery

Decorating By Susan94 Updated 19 Apr 2011 , 2:05am by Sorelle

Susan94 Posted 18 Jan 2005 , 2:01am
post #1 of 6

I am new here and thought I'd let you know I added some cakes to the galleries. If you click on my name you will be able to view them all on one page. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking. I loved looking at all your photos (I stayed up really late the last two nights) and also got some ideas for when I have another cake to make. After 10 yrs of doing this I lose some creativity and ideas unless the person ordering tells me what to do.

5 replies
mrsfish94 Posted 18 Jan 2005 , 5:18am
post #2 of 6

Wow your cakes look great! Funny thing I am a stay at home mom and my first name is Susan too! HEHEHE I look forward to seeing more of your cakes

mrsfish

Susan94 Posted 19 Jan 2005 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 6

Did you get married in 1994 too? icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for enjoying the cakes. I still have some more to add.

mrsfish94 Posted 19 Jan 2005 , 5:48pm
post #4 of 6

Yes, we did!!!! At the end of January.

mrsfish

amcakemaker2011 Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 1:55am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan94

I am new here and thought I'd let you know I added some cakes to the galleries. If you click on my name you will be able to view them all on one page. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking. I loved looking at all your photos (I stayed up really late the last two nights) and also got some ideas for when I have another cake to make. After 10 yrs of doing this I lose some creativity and ideas unless the person ordering tells me what to do.

how do you add photos on here?

Sorelle Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 2:05am
post #6 of 6

Just click on "my photos" at the top and at the top of that page in small print it says "upload photos"

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%