Flip Flop Cake Is Done!!

Decorating By momof3jotynjake Updated 5 May 2013 , 10:14pm by brittsgrams

 momof3jotynjake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 1 Jul 2005 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 13

well here is my flip flop cake.... thanks for alll of your help!!!!!!!!!!!!
its 12" cake... brides white cake w/ vanilla pudding...straps came out ok...after darn dog ate the other ones... lol and the beach towel,,,so i went with a surf board...lol,..thanks.. its in my photos

12 replies
 DesignsbyD  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignsbyD Posted 1 Jul 2005 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 13

That came out sooo cute! What a great job

and I also want to say I love the way your writing comes out! I looked at all your cakes

 momof3jotynjake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 1 Jul 2005 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignsbyD

That came out sooo cute! What a great job

and I also want to say I love the way your writing comes out! I looked at all your cakes



awww.. thank you icon_smile.gif!!

 PolishMommy  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PolishMommy Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 2:38am
post #4 of 13

Your cake was really well done!!! I like your colors.

 galaglow  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galaglow Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 3:23am
post #5 of 13

Great looking cake! Very fun icon_smile.gif I love your writing too, by the way.

 KATE39  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 3:30am
post #6 of 13

GREAT JOB!

 crp7  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 3:58am
post #7 of 13

I love the cake. It is really cute.

When you say you used the Brides white cake w/ pudding, did you just add a box of pudding mix to the brides cake recipe or did you make other changes as well?

I have had pretty good success with that recipe although I started using 1/2 butter and 1/2 oil to make it a little more moist while keeping the flavor.

Thanks,
Cindy

 momof3jotynjake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 4:05am
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by crp7

I love the cake. It is really cute.

When you say you used the Brides white cake w/ pudding, did you just add a box of pudding mix to the brides cake recipe or did you make other changes as well?

I have had pretty good success with that recipe although I started using 1/2 butter and 1/2 oil to make it a little more moist while keeping the flavor.

Thanks,
Cindy




Hi cindy.. sorry about the confusion..Its brides white cake with vanilla pudding as a filling icon_smile.gif!!!

thanks!!!
ute

 crp7  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 4:10am
post #9 of 13

Oh! ISilly me icon_redface.gif I have not tried a pudding filling yet but it sounds yummy.

Cindy

 momof3jotynjake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 4:11am
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by crp7

Oh! ISilly me icon_redface.gif I have not tried a pudding filling yet but it sounds yummy.

Cindy




oo its really deliciuos! i just buy the snack pack pudding.. vanilla and use it as my filling... that is what everyone wants!! you should try it out!!

 SweetCreations  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 4:45am
post #11 of 13

How Adorable is this cake.. as well as your others! Dern Dog,, bet he was about Hyper after eating that.. hehehehe.. or stinky one,, =0)
Sounds really good with the Pudding. I will have to try it sometime as well.. do you use it like icing in the middle ? Thanks for your Help!
~Sweet~ =0)

 momof3jotynjake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 4:46am
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCreations

How Adorable is this cake.. as well as your others! Dern Dog,, bet he was about Hyper after eating that.. hehehehe.. or stinky one,, =0)
Sounds really good with the Pudding. I will have to try it sometime as well.. do you use it like icing in the middle ? Thanks for your Help!
~Sweet~ =0)




HELLO SWEETCREATIONS!!
THANK YOU!

you should give it a try its delicious!! I just Torte.. make my dam and put the pudding in the middle.. its yummmmy!!!!!!!!
everyone loves it

 brittsgrams  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brittsgrams Posted 5 May 2013 , 10:14pm
post #13 of 13

Maybe I am not doing something right but where's the pic(s) of the flip flop cake? Thanks, Tami

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%