Quick Question About Vistaprint...

Decorating By dailey Updated 24 Jul 2007 , 1:18am by dailey

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:23pm
post #1 of 12

i wanted to order some business cards from them but do i have to download them on my computer or do they send them to you through the mail?

i've always assumed it was the latter but now i'm not so sure...thanks!

11 replies
southrnhearts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southrnhearts Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:33pm
post #2 of 12

They come in the mail icon_smile.gif
I ordered mine several months ago, and theyre high quality and
came quite quickly too... I think youll be happy.

Cynita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cynita Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:39pm
post #3 of 12

Vistaprint is the best. They are always running specials. You can get free business cards, postcards, flyers, etc, just pay for the shipping.
Also, great quality.

Cynita

dottie01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dottie01 Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:40pm
post #4 of 12

I ordered business cards from them as well. Great quality. You can download to get a more accurate view before ordering them.

jeffer01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeffer01 Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 12

I have used them for business cards and have always been satisfied! They ship them to you in a box and they look great!!

Elizabeth19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elizabeth19 Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:45pm
post #6 of 12

You can get both. They also sell electronic business cards that you attach to your emails. icon_smile.gif

TractorDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TractorDiva Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:47pm
post #7 of 12

I echo the sentiments of others that Vistaprint does a great job for the price. Now that we have settled into the ranch we ordered cards with one of our own photos on it (a picture of our Boer doe Sangria) -- and splurged on a front/back print job to maximize the information without cluttering the design. Our order shipped quickly and they are GORGEOUS. We have ordered the matte finish in the past and the glossy finish...we prefer the glossy as it gives a better heft and feel to the card.

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:59pm
post #8 of 12

I'll join in w/ everyone - VistaPrint does a good job and they are very reasonable. To get their free cards you have to agree to let them put their name on the back of them, but it's just a small print line on the back that says "You can get your cards free at vistaprint.com" If that bothers you, you can pay a little more to NOT have that on the back.

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 3:02pm
post #9 of 12

LOVE VP - I got 250 glossy cards (that I designed and uploaded) plus 25 free magnets all for under $15 with a coupon I had! They deliver fast too!

cb_one Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cb_one Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 5:09pm
post #10 of 12

I guess i'll just piggyback on with everyone else. Vistaprint is excellent. The shipping is fast, (which is why I stay with them) and ordering from them is a snap.

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 12:20pm
post #11 of 12

Ditto! I'm getting e-mails every day for fabulous offers from vista print! Besides business cards, they have much more. Now they even have t-shirts!

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 24 Jul 2007 , 1:18am
post #12 of 12

thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%