Buying Cake Pans And Supplies

Decorating By Mommyofseven Updated 30 Jun 2014 , 1:25am by mario_1969

Mommyofseven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mommyofseven Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 12:59am
post #1 of 6

Where does everyone buy their cake pans, boards, boxes from? I only have Wilton supplies and would love to know what else is out there. Our local Sam's doesn't have a bakery and Walmart said no to boxes. So I bought two donuts and put each in the biggest donut boxes they had and taped them together worked ok but who needs all those extra donuts icon_lol.gif

5 replies
dl5crew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dl5crew Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 1:56am
post #2 of 6

I couldn't pull up the web page. Sorry. I also only have Wilton. icon_redface.gif

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 2:46am
post #3 of 6

I've found alot of cake pans from the Thrift Stores, Goodwills and Salvation Armies at good prices.

I shop at Wine and Cake in Norfolk, VA and they will ship.
http://www.wineandcake.com/

Also, Michaels and A.C. Moore are okay for buying things.

chrissy736 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrissy736 Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 2:53am
post #4 of 6

I usually buy my pans at Hobby Lobby when they do the 50% off sale or every other week there is a 40% coupon on there website. For boxes and boards I have ordered from instawares.com and uline.com Hope this helps!!

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 15 Sep 2006 , 2:56am
post #5 of 6

I also buy alot from Goodwill and thrift shops. I am on Ebay everyday, at least 2 hours looking for a steal! Hobby Lobby is great with coupons and sales, I only let myself buy during these times! I have found a commerical paper company that is in Kentucky that has a cash and carry service, so that's were I get my boxes. Yard Sales are also a neat place to look!

mario_1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mario_1969 Posted 30 Jun 2014 , 1:25am
post #6 of 6

in case your interested, I am 

Selling off Cake Decorating supplies etc...  due to health reasons...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CakeDecoratingStuffFORSALE/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%