American Cake Decorating Magazine

Decorating By eve Updated 6 Jul 2005 , 5:04am by becca0926

eve Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eve Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:26pm
post #1 of 11

Any of you familiar with this Magazine ? If you look at page 40 April or March 1999 issue (Baby Shower cake on cover), I was on page 40...The publisher of this magazine are very nice people. They came to my house amd did a photo shoot. I jus twant to share. Thank you for your time...eve

10 replies
beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:33pm
post #2 of 11

I've looked for this magazine, but never seen it... Where do you get it? How exciting that you were in it! What kind of cake did you do?

jgclucas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgclucas Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:39pm
post #3 of 11

How exciting!!! I used to have a subscription, but let it lapse several years ago. I should get it again. I have looked for it on newsstands, but can't find it.

Pattycake61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pattycake61 Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 5:42pm
post #4 of 11

YOU CAN GO TO www.americancakedecorating.com AND ORDER THE MAGAZINE ONLINE OR CALL THEIR 800 NUMBER.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 7:59pm
post #5 of 11

I will be getting a subscription as soon as I get a real address... I may have to see about back issues! If I do could I have you sign it ??? icon_razz.gifthumbs_up.gificon_wink.gif

littlebubbieschocolates Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlebubbieschocolates Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 10:09pm
post #6 of 11

sorry i dont get the mag. but thats pretty cool tho. if you have copy you should scan it so everyone can see

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 2 Jul 2005 , 11:08pm
post #7 of 11

I have had a subscription for the last three editions, and I am pleased with the cakes, but disappointed in the amount of advertising contained in it. I'd like to know if anybody takes it and the
Mailbox News and could make a comparison of the two publications.

Also, somebody posted recently that if you subscribe to both at the same time you can get a special price. Oh, yes, I subscribed through Amazon and got a small price savings there.

Janice

klsunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klsunny Posted 3 Jul 2005 , 1:55am
post #8 of 11

I was looking for a decorating magazine to subscribe to so I'm glad you posted this! Thanks for the link, I'll go check it out.

HOW COOL is it that you were in the magazine! That's awesome. Make sure and keep a few copies.

becca0926 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becca0926 Posted 6 Jul 2005 , 5:00am
post #9 of 11

if you call american decorating and ask they will send you complimentary issue of both magazines.You can get number off their web site..Just tell them you want to see the magazine before you subscribe. Got mine yesterday.Also if you buy cake flour there is a coupon on the box for the subscription.BIG SAVINGS. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 6 Jul 2005 , 5:01am
post #10 of 11

cool will have to check it out

becca0926 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becca0926 Posted 6 Jul 2005 , 5:04am
post #11 of 11

if you call american decorating and ask they will send you complimentary issue of both magazines.You can get number off their web site..Just tell them you want to see the magazine before you subscribe. Got mine yesterday.Also if you buy cake flour there is a coupon on the box for the subscription.BIG SAVINGS. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%