APCakes Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 3:26am
post #1 of

I get the sense that I'm not alone here... icon_smile.gif My husband is wondering what happened to me! I guess I should give myself a time limit or something, or I'll never escape! Ha!

26 replies
tcturtleshell Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 3:35am
post #2 of

icon_biggrin.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif !!!!!!! That is so funny!!!! Everyone is addicted to CC!!!! I finally gave myself a time limit!! My DH works night so I usally get on CC around 8pm till 11pm. It takes that long to read everything & look at the gallery!

YOUR NOT ALONE APCAKES!!!

melissablack Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 3:41am
post #3 of

I don't spend that much time here, so I don't have time to read all the posts, but I definitely check back over a dozen times a day and try to respond to as many posts as I can, and check out some photos. This is probably like the 20th time today I've been on here! lol.

Melissa icon_razz.gif

crp7 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 3:42am
post #4 of

It is embarassing to admit how addicted I am to this site. Usually the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night is to get on this site and at least look to see what new photos have been posted.

C

wandy27 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 3:47am
post #5 of

The first sign of addiction is denial...
WHO ME NAAAAA I"M NOT ADDICT...
LOL
YA sure hahahahhaha

Wandy

momof3jotynjake Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 4:18am
post #6 of

LOL IM ADDICTED TOO!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TODAY. DH SAYS. IM GOING TO GO ON THE COMPUTER.. I SAID WHY NOW? (WE WEREA LL OUTSIDE PLAYING).. HE GOES.. IF I DONTK NOW..ILL NEVER GET ON LATER! HA HA HAAAAAAAAA

gracie Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 4:57am
post #7 of

yup i know what you all mean by being addicted to this site i joined june 20th and i cant seem to get away from this site when i wake up i log on at night i log on and anytime between like when my 2.5 yr old girl takes a nap. ive learned so much form living on this site its amazing how much knowlede is flowing through this siteicon_smile.gif
I LOVE CAKE CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRACIE

KimAZ Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 5:05am
post #8 of

Me too! Me too! I love seeing all the cake pictures and have saved some many of them into my favorites list. What a great learning tool.

KimAZ

debsuewoo Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 5:25am
post #9 of

It's a good thing we are a multi computer family! If we weren't the kids or the DH wouldn't have a chance!

Debbi

eryka1842 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 5:35am

OMG! I'm sooo very addicted. I get on here at leat 20 times a day probably. I've learned a lot and it keeps me from freaking out when I can't figure out something on my own. And I LOVE looking at other ppl's cakes...to get ideas and to push myself harder.

I'm glad I'm not the only addict.

flayvurdfun Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 6:28am

You will get your addiction undercontrol. Until then feed your addiction...its not harmful and not illegal! icon_lol.gif

ump107 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:14am

I usually log onto this site when I get to work at 11pm and check on it regularly until 7 am when I get done. My coworkers think Im a bit off but they enjoy devouring what I bring in. I check about once or twice a day on my days off. This is the best resource next to books I have found for decorating. And I am glad I found it.

ntertayneme Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:50am

I will be out of my office all day today working in some of our field offices ... I'm going to have withdrawls .. I won't be able to get back on here (even tho I stay logged on 24/7 lol) till later tonight .. what would I do without this place??? what did I do without this place before??? lol to me, this is a wonderful type of addiction icon_biggrin.gif

Andicake Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 12:25pm

I have to admit that I am addicted too!! I have learned SO MUCH from here icon_biggrin.gif I never even have to ask a question about what I want to know because I can usually find my answer! I just love Cake Central thumbs_up.gif

cakegal Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 12:30pm

What can I say that already hasn't been said above...
Addicted.... guilty..... sentenced to bake cakes and decorate them for life...lol.....
This is just a fountain of information... I always come here to see what I can learn...and to get brainstorming ideas from a talented bunch of people...
I love it here!!!!
Happy Addiction..
cakegal

littlebubbieschocolates Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 1:13pm

i just enjoy reading and looking at the pics ive learned alot from here.

PolishMommy Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 8:57pm

I've just been here 45 minutes and it feels like 5! And this is my second time today. oops!

But I'm learning so much. I have about a million new things on my list to try out.

I can't get anything else done anyway today. My daughter has a bad cold and I'm sitting next to her. Hope she gets better soon!

Wandootie Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 9:25pm

I have honestly found this site to be totally addicting. I am new to cake decorating. I will actually be taking Course I starting July 11th. I just happen to stumble across it one afternoon while looking at wedding cakes. I have a facination for beautiful wedding cakes.

Anyway, this site is wonderful with such great, helpful and generous ladies.

Wandootie

DesignsbyD Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:02pm

Ok Ok I am also addicted...
Thank God my husband goes to bed early and works long days
I start course 1 on the 7th and feel I have learned so much here at CC You ladies are amazing and the knowledge that is shared.
Keep it coming to feed all us addicts thumbs_up.gif
Happy Baking
Denise

crp7 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 10:06pm

Hi Polishmommy,

I hope your little girl feels better soon. Don't you just feel so helpless when your kids are sick?

Cindy

APCakes Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 11:16pm

HA ha! At least I'm not alone! I am so grateful I found a hobby that I'm passionate about and can work to get better at. Whenever my husband used to spend time on his hobbies, I would get so bored - but now we can happily work alongside each other, and now I can understand why he needs his hobbies too. It's therapeutic, relieving, challenging, and fun!

sls0812 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 11:45pm

I AM addicted! I check back constantly to look at the new pictures that have been posted. I have seen every picture on this site more than twice. I get disappointed sometimes when I check back and there aren't any new photos. Hopefully the addiction will wear off so I can get back on top of housework! shhh.gif

TheCakeShak Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 11:49pm

icon_surprised.gif I know I am addicted too...I get on this thing about 2x's a day.. I love everything about this site!!!

I just noticed on the left here there is a new updated of the My Account thing. and there is a STORE!!! WOW WEEEE!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!!! I am going to order me a apron!!!!

Any one know if there are going to be coffee mugs for sale soon??

This is great!!!!!!!!! icon_wink.gif

sls0812 Posted 28 Jun 2005 , 11:52pm

That would be great!
Coffee mugs or those sport bottles!
GOOD IDEA party.gif

jgclucas Posted 29 Jun 2005 , 12:11am

Another addict here. My husband is enabling me by buying several new decorating books. I am having so much fun! I love seeing all the new pictures and wish I had the time to respond to everyone. My kids (who are 2 and 5) have a different agenda though. icon_biggrin.gif

stephanie214 Posted 29 Jun 2005 , 2:30am

I am so addicted that I have actually missed some good bids on e-bay icon_cry.gif

flayvurdfun Posted 29 Jun 2005 , 5:18am

stephanie214
So you have 2 addictions, Cakecentral AND Ebay!!?? Oh you poor poor woman! icon_lol.gif I finally bet my Ebay addiction...but let me tell you it really is like an addiction...I'm ok for awhile, pretty long in fact, and then BAM something comes up that I can only find on Ebay... dang place! icon_lol.gif Star Wars, Pokemon gameboy games, and Wilton Pans and Yearbooks!!!!!!
<shrugs> icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%