Can Someonme Tell Me How To Pipe Icing Animals

Decorating By Jesjacster2 Updated 22 Sep 2005 , 8:35pm by Jackie

Jesjacster2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jesjacster2 Posted 26 Jun 2005 , 11:27pm
post #1 of 7

I'm doing a cake for my son its a barnyard theme so I'm looking for directions on how to do a horse, rooster, sheep, pig and cow...I got the directions on here for the pig..cute..and the cows head but I need the whole body...been out of this for a long time and just getting back into it and NEW here..love it by the way..can anyone give me some help...I'm running out of time..thank you. Tina

6 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 26 Jun 2005 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 7

http://www.wilton.com/decorating/basic/chickens.cfm this is the chicken, but I am sure you could make it into a rooster

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 12:55am
post #4 of 7

PM me your email and I'll scan a page from one of my wilton books... it has all the directions for lots of animals.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 12:58am
post #5 of 7

Figure Piping Ideas for Cupcakes & Larger Cakes
by Roland A. Winbeckler

I saw this book featured in the product showcase here. If you have time maybe you can find a copy to buy or at your local library. Great reviews on it when I looked at it on other websites.

Hope this helps.

Leily

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 27 Jun 2005 , 1:03am
post #6 of 7

I have that book and it is a good one .. it's just a very small, thin book (paperback) but it's loaded w/a lot of stuff in it .. I love mine icon_smile.gif

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 22 Sep 2005 , 8:35pm
post #7 of 7

here are some books with step-by-step directions on figure piping animals and characters:

Cone Figures For Cake Decorating
By Roland A. Winbeckler

3-D Cake Cartooning
By Roland A. Winbeckler

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%