Artisan Kitchenaid For $150 At Lowe's

Decorating By SweetieD Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 11:51am by cakeatopia

Mom2LiamandQuinn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom2LiamandQuinn Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 5:31pm
post #871 of 881

I was told December too, but mine came in yesterday!

jenspin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenspin Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 9:51pm
post #872 of 881

Me too - I was told December, but my Brushed Nickel arrived last week. Unfortunately, it's still packed up, awaiting our move in two weeks! I'm itching to give it a spin!

qtkaylassweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtkaylassweets Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 9:57pm
post #873 of 881

OMG!!! My chrome came in today! She is soooooo pretty! I was told December 30th but they called this morning!!

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 10:06pm
post #874 of 881

I bought mine back in July and have had it set aside for my Christmas. MY birthday is Friday. My husband asked me what I wanted and I said "How about that KA?". He said "sure"!
I put in on my counter today and man now waiting until Thursday when I make the cake and icing for my birthday cake. It will be fun.
icon_smile.gif
Susie

mtdk454 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtdk454 Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 10:35pm
post #875 of 881

OMG! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I cannot believe I missed this topic in july. I so would have got one. I am so sad. icon_cry.gif Can't be 150.00, Congrats to you luck ladies who got their hands on one!!

mtdk454 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtdk454 Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 10:35pm
post #876 of 881

OMG! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I cannot believe I missed this topic in july. I so would have got one. I am so sad. icon_cry.gif Can't be 150.00, Congrats to you luck ladies who got their hands on one!!

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 10:43pm
post #877 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdk454

........I so would have got one.

amazon is running a special on them for $199. They only have white, blue and red though.
Susie

sisspence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sisspence Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 11:03pm
post #878 of 881

I got mine when this post first started. The artisian is my second one. Anyway, I have been using the heck out of it, worked like a charm at the beginning, now it makes weird noices and seems like it don't have much power unless I put it on at least 5. Anyone elses doing this?

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 11:38pm
post #879 of 881

I got the call today! My metallic series chrome mixer is a beauty! I don't even know if I can dirty her with flour. icon_lol.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:25am
post #880 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjsgirl

I got the call today! My metallic series chrome mixer is a beauty! I don't even know if I can dirty her with flour. icon_lol.gif

Yeah Congratz!! I got a call a couple of weeks ago and the Lowe's here had called to check on the delivery status and it is still saying December. I sure hope it isn't, but that is ok, my pink one is keeping me company and running good. (what a great lowe's though I didn't even call and ask them to check they did it on their own!)

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 11:51am
post #881 of 881

I started another post before looking farther down in the list of threads. Opps! I was so excited I got the call yesterday and picked up my brushed nickel! Still in hte box. So excited since I thought it would be December. Hmmm so does this still count as a Christmas gift since it came in early icon_wink.gif I made my son's birthday cake with my old one--figured I'd have a "unboxing ceremony" when I open it and use it the first time-lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%