Army Cakes

Decorating By babydbones Updated 6 Jul 2008 , 4:13am by 2txmedics

babydbones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babydbones Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 2:27pm
post #1 of 5

what are some of the best army cakes u guys have made/seen?? my son's 4th bday is the end of july and we are having an army party. TIA

4 replies
BabyC1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyC1985 Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 4:17pm
post #2 of 5
2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 9:59pm
post #3 of 5

Im doing one tonight for my daug. leaves for army on the 10th...so Im making a flat sheet cake with the doll pan for moutains...and a small 4" round cut in 1/2 for hill going up the moutains..with soliders, and tanks, helicopter I bought....making a war field, adding a river through the moutains, down onto the field...gonna make toostie rolls for rocks and tree stumps...I sure hope it works!!!

I cant work fondant...

bkdcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bkdcakes Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 10:33pm
post #4 of 5

That's kinda what I did for my 7 yo's last b-d, 2txmedics. It turned out cute. I did use MMF for the ground cover. It's in my photos, I just added it & 2 others. One is an army guy, with cupcakes, that I made with a doll pan. The last is an army fighter jet, for my oldest, on his 7th b-d. I found the instructions online somewhere, using a 1/2 sheet cake. Take a peek for some ideas. icon_biggrin.gif

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 4:13am
post #5 of 5

Well I did my army cake for my daug. who leaves wednesday....it was real cute....my thoughts... icon_biggrin.gif and most important my 18yr old daug. loved it!!!

I came in here to post it and for some reason my memory card that has always worked it not working to load my picture!!!! thumbsdown.gif

It was working fine all this time...works in the camera and this is a new computer...so Im stuck..I was soooo excited about posting them toinght. icon_cry.gif I will keep you posted.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%