Decorating By OzCookie Updated 13 Jul 2007 , 3:07pm by Rikke_Denmark

OzCookie Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 9:50am
post #1 of 5

I've spotted the term ABGAY a couple of times - can someone please tell me what this is? icon_redface.gif Sorry if it's a silly question, but often US/Aus terminology is VERY different! (My old Uni lecturer once asked for an eraser during an American lecture tour - but he used the Australian term for it - he was almost deported!)

4 replies
disp4so Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 9:51am
post #2 of 5

it is a really fancy Cake leveler.. check it out at agbayproducts.com


Rikke_Denmark Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 2:54pm
post #3 of 5

ohh just read about it somewhere. Did not know that either.

karensue Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 3:00pm
post #4 of 5

I love my Agbay. I think it's one of my best investments.

Rikke_Denmark Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 3:07pm
post #5 of 5

Hmmm maybe i'lll ivest in one....

Quote by @%username% on %date%