O.t.. But I Had To Share This Funny Story

Decorating By momof3jotynjake Updated 23 Jun 2005 , 7:46am by nernan

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 1:55am
post #1 of 5

I was cooking dinner. and the phone rang. i couldn't answer so I let the Machine get it..

Hi, This is Brian calling with World Wide Reasearch... We are calling to help you make BAKING EASIER and to make sure you are not SELLING anything...

OMG!! i about fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I waited for DH to get home... in the mean time, playing the machine over and over about 20 times!! wondering who called these people on me!!
So, dh gets home... and I said. honey, listed to the machine please... and he listed and he goes .. YEA??
i said.. why are they calling.. they found out im selling cakes!! He goes.. what??? lol!!
He plays the message again.. and says.. he is SAYIN>..

Hi, This is Brian calling with World Wide Reasearch... We are calling to help you make BANKING EASIER and to make sure you Know that we are not trying to SELL YOU anything...

lol!! lmfao!! i just had to share this with you all!!!

4 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 2:10am
post #2 of 5

LOL! that is too funny! I am the same way.....the other day the phone rang and I looked at our Caller ID and it was the county health department and I thought...OMG....OMG....and let the machine take the call. When I finally got the nerve to listen to the message, I about died! Someone left a messsage that they wanted to order a cake!! Of course I thought it was a trap, but soon found out that they really just wanted one of my German Chocolate cakes...what a relief!! icon_lol.gif

jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 5:42am
post #3 of 5

:LOL you could do one those commercials for hearing aids!!! Love these stories!!!

Lemondrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemondrop Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 6:29am
post #4 of 5

very funny! Sounds like something I would do icon_rolleyes.gif

nernan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nernan Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 7:46am
post #5 of 5

They are soooooo funny, i'd be going out of my mind, its funny how we all think the worst first.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%