Wilton Brings Back Care Bears

Decorating By Lisa Updated 3 Jan 2005 , 1:19pm by cinnamon

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 31 Dec 2004 , 12:02am
post #1 of 4

I am so glad to hear that Wilton is bringing back the Care Bears. The cake pan and all the fixings will be in stores Feb. '05. Does anyone know what the new pan will look like? I hope it's as cute as the old one.

3 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 31 Dec 2004 , 2:26am
post #2 of 4

Yes,That is Great!! I posted a question on the wilton forum and they answered that it would be released in Feb/2005.I hope it is as cute as the original one.I have to say I was disapponited with the newer release of the 2004 Spiderman.It looks corny... kinda goofy!! The original one in 2002 was better.Let hope we won't be disappointed with the new Carebear.

Happy New Year to All!! thumbs_up.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 31 Dec 2004 , 3:54am
post #3 of 4

Hi Kiddiekakes! Your post on the Wilton site is where I read about it...so glad you asked! I don't like the new egg-head spiderman either. I'm also not a big fan of the PPG or FOP pans. They seem too busy. I prefer when the pan keeps to the shape of the characters. Happy New Year to you too and all here!

cinnamon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinnamon Posted 3 Jan 2005 , 1:19pm
post #4 of 4

I have made that egg headed spider-man twice now, and it looks so small!! The second time the recipe I use actually did come up and over the sides! I wonder if it really does hold a cake mix? I will definetly purchase a care bear pan, I did not the first time as a friend and I were buying pans together and when I moved she kept that one! It was no big deal at the time as care bears had kind of gone out of the picture.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%