Toilet Cake

Decorating By irisinbloom Updated 16 Aug 2006 , 8:48pm by irisinbloom

irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 16 Aug 2006 , 8:14pm
post #1 of 4

Hi all, would someone who has done the toilet cake please help out with instructions on how to put one together or what to bake in. I have a metal bowl that I was going to use, but am not to sure if I can, soooo any help would be greatfully appreciatedicon_smile.gif

3 replies
Miracle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Miracle Posted 16 Aug 2006 , 8:24pm
post #2 of 4

Hey, I haven't made a toilet cake before, but I think that if you took a 6" sqaure pan and made it 2 layers and then took a wondermold pan and put it upsidedown on top and then put a 9x13 cake against the back, it would make a pretty good size toilet. I hope I described it good for you. hope it works out. Good Luck!

Kristie
aka
Miracle

MeloMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MeloMiMi Posted 16 Aug 2006 , 8:34pm
post #3 of 4

Did you look at the other toilet cakes in the gallery? I would pm or email one of the other CC members and ask them for directions. Miracle's suggestion sounds great .

irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 16 Aug 2006 , 8:48pm
post #4 of 4

Kristie thanks for the instructions they do sound great and by the way Welcome to CC, I hope your enjoying our addictionicon_smile.gif

MeloMiMi, yes I did e-mail one member that did a fantastic toilet cake, but they have not got back to me yet, thanks so muchicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%