Cake Decorating Supply Store In Nj?

Decorating By SueW Updated 29 Jun 2007 , 11:01pm by SueW

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 4:22am
post #1 of 5

I am getting so tired of paying shippping to get really good cake supplies. Does anyone know of a store in NJ besides AC Moore and Michaels. So far I foung

Candyland Craft & Sweet and Fancy. I am in Central NJ and am willing to drive icon_biggrin.gif Any other around fellow Jersey-ites thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
funcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funcakes Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 3:04pm
post #2 of 5

I live in central new jersey too. I do not know of any other stores. I use the Candy land store in Somerville. They have had almost everything I need bakeware, gumpaste cutters, books-if you haven't been you should take a look.
Sometimes I do go to the kitchen store in Peddler's Village in PA, they carry some pans and cookie cutters I can't find other places. I needed a bee cookie cutter and couldn't justify the postage on a 75 cent item.

Good luck!

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 3:10pm
post #3 of 5

That's the only place i visit too. I too live in Central NJ.
I work in NY - so i also visit NYCake, they are a bit pricey. But in a rush is good enough for me.

vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 3:41pm
post #4 of 5

Sweet 'n Fancy is located in Cranford NJ, not too far off of exit 137 on the Parkway. They have a large selection of cake/candy making supplies. I believe their website is sweetnfancy.com

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 11:01pm
post #5 of 5

Hi Guys,

I went to Candy land Craft in Somerville NJ today, i had so much fun. I spent about 45 minutes just walking up and down the eisles. I got the new Wilton yearbook, a bunch of cookie cutter, a cookie bouquet kit and a lot more. I am mad that I didn't get the castle kit while I was there. Oh well maybe at AC Moore with a coupon icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%