This Is Amazing... Life Size And Life Like Baby Of Cake!!!

Decorating By khoudek Updated 27 Jun 2007 , 6:03pm by oneprimalscream

khoudek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khoudek Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 3:38am
post #1 of 30

Check this site out:

She makes a life size and life like sculpted cake : icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

29 replies
heavenscent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenscent Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:25am
post #2 of 30

no way I could cut into that it would freak me out to much. It's so amazing what some people can do with cake & sugar art. icon_surprised.gif

Tug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tug Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:39am
post #3 of 30

She's very talented, but that's just too freaky and creepy for me. icon_eek.gif
How could anyone cut into a cake like that and eat it?

SweetObsession Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetObsession Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:43am
post #4 of 30

I'm with you guys ... eating it would feel way to creepy!

oneprimalscream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oneprimalscream Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:54am
post #5 of 30

I would love to deliver something like that to one of my friends, just to freak them out. And I'd make sure it was made of Red Velvet cake, and some kind of gooey red filling, for added creepiness. Haha...

purplebutterfly1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
purplebutterfly1234 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:57am
post #6 of 30

LOL!!! You guys are WAY too funny!
icon_lol.gif
That was a little weird, but very cool. I wouldn't go as far as to make it a red velvet cake with a red gooey filling though.

She did a great job! icon_biggrin.gif

oneprimalscream Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 5:00am
post #7 of 30

Well, my friends and I run a haunted house every year. We are all into prosthetics and special effects with makeup. We've had some of the most realistic 'gore' in our haunted house...I know that some of my friends would totally dig the idea of the creepy gooey Red Velvet baby cake...lol. And the other half would be absolutely mortified of it.

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 5:18am
post #8 of 30

LOL...It is a little creepy but truly amazing! My nephew is a special effects guy (let me shamlessly promote him here for a minute) his name is Rob Hall and he did all the fx for buffy and angel as well as miracles and did work for a lot of big name movies...his company is ALMOST HUMAN...the site is.... ALMOSTHUMAN.NET ...check out his work!...I also did his wedding cake. I would like to deliver something like this for his huge Halloween party that he hosts every year in Hollywood...I know I am a lil sick...but would be amazing..they wouldnt think much of it tho I dont guess...they work in bodies etc...all day everyday.

EatYourCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EatYourCake Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 5:22am
post #9 of 30

That is absolutely AMAZING and absolutely CREEPY at the same time!

khoudek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khoudek Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 1:25pm
post #10 of 30

I think the detail is truly fantastic, but agree...I'd have a difficult time eating it without feeling guilty!

maggiev777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maggiev777 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 2:52pm
post #11 of 30

Yikes. Amazing art, but TOO WEIRD to eat that cake. Very creepy. (Quite frankly even belly cakes completely creep me out for exactly the same reason!)

oneprimalscream Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:48pm
post #12 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiev777

(Quite frankly even belly cakes completely creep me out for exactly the same reason!)

Oh man...I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way about those belly cakes. Slicing/eating one would be rather disturbing, or so I'd imagine...

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 5:10pm
post #13 of 30

I agree that it would be creepy cutting into a baby cake, or a belly cake, or even an animal cake! Cutting a belly cake would be like doing a c-section! Yikes, I just couldn't do it.

Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 5:36pm
post #14 of 30

Lovely cake. No way could I cut and eat it though!

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 6:43pm
post #15 of 30

She's very talented and fast! (I know it was sped up, but still, very fast). I, too, can't eat something that looks too real when it comes to people and animals.

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 7:10pm
post #16 of 30

have to be honest, that is a work of art but who would want to hack into it? I get squirmy feeling about the baby shower cakes with a pregnant belly....couldn't take a knife to that either.

Like I always said some cakes are just for looks the rest are fair game. icon_wink.gif

mommachris

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 7:12pm
post #17 of 30

I wish I had a picture of it but it would have to go into the naughty cake section, but a friend of mine sent me a picture of a woman giving birth that was a cake and it had on their Push! It even had the hair down there and everything! It was so sick! I would of been mortified to get that at my baby shower! Would make me dread childbirth!!

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:22pm
post #18 of 30

omg she is amazing!!! did you see her gallery ???
http://www.michellesugarart.co.uk/portfolio.html

that is definitely talented!!!

to think of that cake as actual cake that will be eaten is creepy yes....but not near as creepy as wanting to make it of red velvet cake with goo inside icon_confused.gif

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:41pm
post #19 of 30

She is very talented, but that cake creeps me out every time someone posts it.

randipanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
randipanda Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:51pm
post #20 of 30

Is this video found anywhere else that anyone knows of? I would love to see it, but I live on campus here and the university has blocked youtube (and myspace). Too much wasted bandwidth, I guess.

randipanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
randipanda Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:53pm
post #21 of 30

Found it on her site, but it must run out of youtube, won't work. Sigh. I'll have to go to the library or something.

angelcakesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakesmom Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:58pm
post #22 of 30

Wow, so realistic and creepy! icon_surprised.gif

banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 10:50am
post #23 of 30

Very realistic but creeps me out thinking about cutting it almost as much as cutting one of those pregnant belly cakes!

Gretta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gretta Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 11:10am
post #24 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by banba

Very realistic but creeps me out thinking about cutting it almost as much as cutting one of those pregnant belly cakes!

Ditto! I was repeating, "Ewww, ewww..." until dd came over and looked over my shoulder. She asked if the baby was a cake and, too, replied, "Ewww... I can't imagine cutting into one like that!"

harmonhouseofraymond Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harmonhouseofraymond Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 11:20am
post #25 of 30

she has so much talent. I would so love it for her to come to the US and give classes

eryka1842 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eryka1842 Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 11:23am
post #26 of 30

Ditto - GREAT talent, couldn't cut into it though.

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 11:29am
post #27 of 30

What an artist!! I love to see different creations and this sure is different! Creepy to eat but wonderful to see.
Thanks for sharing this.

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 11:50am
post #28 of 30

I'd like to see a video of the women at the shower, and what their reaction was!

SarahsSweets2006 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahsSweets2006 Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 12:03pm
post #29 of 30

yes, I agree with everyone else... I too, am not a baby-eater. A little too disturbing. I think I would have nightmares if I had that cake given to me. It probably comes to life when people leave the room and whoever ate a part of it, it will come back to reclaim it's lost appendages. Muah-ha-ha (evil laugh). No thanks. icon_lol.gif But she IS very talented.

oneprimalscream Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 6:03pm
post #30 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirkd

I wish I had a picture of it but it would have to go into the naughty cake section, but a friend of mine sent me a picture of a woman giving birth that was a cake and it had on their Push! It even had the hair down there and everything! It was so sick! I would of been mortified to get that at my baby shower! Would make me dread childbirth!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I can't believe someone even thought of something like that, and even more so, that someone ordered it! Sick!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%